Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the average age of your squad anyway? Like will most of you be able to get in a pub somewhere afterwards? :p

I would say the average is around 24/25, the old (read almost dead) ones like Melts and my dad are cancelled out by the younger 'uns

Err Bank holiday weekend you say i think i may be going away :icon_lol:

damn - I'd not realised it was the bank holiday weekend. I'd got my cheer leading outfit all ready as well. :bang:

I would say the average is around 24/25, the old (read almost dead) ones like Melts and my dad are cancelled out by the younger 'uns
Older = more mature, better self control, less aggressive, better decision making, less rash, full of common sense.

Right then boys and melts, Im back.

We will be playing in yellow and green tops, black shorts and black socks.

All players should have boots and shin pads, I don't really want anyone to try and play in trainers, go to sports soccer i got my boots for a fiver and they have been excellent.

Im gonna keep registrations for player open as we still only seem to have about 13 so if anyone has a mate who fanices it then please let me know.

Finnegan any chance you could get your guys to agree a time, I reckon 2pm would be bang on, oh and there is a bar at the ground that we all really need to use to get the free use of the ground!;)

Sorry to be a letdown lads, I really don't think I can get the day off work, I will see what I can do in the next couple of days though. I will be more than happy to make use of the bar at 5:30ish though.

Sorry to be a letdown lads, I really don't think I can get the day off work, I will see what I can do in the next couple of days though. I will be more than happy to make use of the bar at 5:30ish though.

Let down, For **** sake you do enough hours at the place and surely with the amount of time they've had to find someone they could replace you for one day :102:

Ah fantastic, most of us will kindly oblige the offer of on-site bar. About half of the team are under-18s, they were wondering whether or not we'd go somewhere they could get into this time as long as they didn't drink? Last couple of times we've ended up in either the Loaded Dog or Walkabout and they've had to go home.

2pm will probably be fine for most of them, bit of a squeeze for me, someone was touting 4pm kick off that I'd rather as I'm coming back from London that morning. But I'm not speaking for all of FoxesTalk there so 2pm's probably fine if that's all that's on offer.

Last edited:
Ah fantastic, most of us will kindly oblige the offer of on-site bar. About half of the team are under-18s, they were wondering whether or not we'd go somewhere they could get into this time as long as they didn't drink? Last couple of times we've ended up in either the Loaded Dog or Walkabout and they've had to go home.

2pm will probably be fine for most of them, bit of a squeeze for me, someone was touting 4pm kick off that I'd rather as I'm coming back from London that morning. But I'm not speaking for all of FoxesTalk there so 2pm's probably fine if that's all that's on offer.
They'll all be ok to get in the onsite bar. they sell lemonade :icon_lol:

Them 47 hour weeks not enough?.....Surely you will know with my 'minutes to idiotic moment ratio', that over 90 minutes I will make myself look a plonker at least once.

My brother confirmed he can play - so that's 9 players who I know will be able to make it. Just need the guys who no-one knows to turn up.

And what time does manager FC wants us there for? And are we having a **** dressed in black giving free-kicks out?

Last edited:
Them 47 hour weeks not enough?.....Surely you will know with my 'minutes to idiotic moment ratio', that over 90 minutes I will make myself look a plonker at least once.

My brother confirmed he can play - so that's 9 players who I know will be able to make it. Just need the guys who no-one knows to turn up.

And what time does manager FC wants us there for? And are we having a **** dressed in black giving free-kicks out?

fcukcov
Nathan
Nathan's brother Nicky
pds
Hazzman
Hazzman's brother Jacob
Beighton
lboro fox
spanky
Melts
stonepark
beights dad Steve
Jon
Ch4mbo

That makes 14. i think we'll have one or two more by the time we get there.

Still trying to get a referee. I know Ch4mbo is also asking around for us.

Last edited:
Hey Guys tickets book i'll be there, i have a friend who is pretty good in defence and defensive midfield if you want a extra player, full on Leicester support as well. let me know i could ask him

for those that don't know, the st andrew's ground is here

attachment.php

Attachments

• standrews.JPG
    standrews.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696