Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size?

I have had a freakout about it....his current boots are wrecked after two seasons of wear. He wants Adidas AidPure but a 7 won't fit and a 8's too big. Everyone doesn't do 7 and halves and no-one will go online for him. He won't have another boot style.

He sees little point in buying a makeshift pair or borrowing someone's.

I don't think he wants to play...I'll leave him be...he probs still turn up.

I have had a freakout about it....his current boots are wrecked after two seasons of wear. He wants Adidas AidPure but a 7 won't fit and a 8's too big. Everyone doesn't do 7 and halves and no-one will go online for him. He won't have another boot style.

Well unless the ground is ludicrously hard I plan on playing in studs 'cos I'm not so fussed on my astros. I'll try to remember to bring them along anyway as I think they're a size eight and if he changes his mind he's welcome to borrow 'em, mate.

And yeah, fcukcov, as far as I'm aware I think we're all meant to be chipping in a fiver for food / ref / charity?

Well unless the ground is ludicrously hard I plan on playing in studs 'cos I'm not so fussed on my astros. I'll try to remember to bring them along anyway as I think they're a size eight and if he changes his mind he's welcome to borrow 'em, mate.

And yeah, fcukcov, as far as I'm aware I think we're all meant to be chipping in a fiver for food / ref / charity?

Cool the plan was for the fiver to go to a charity. I have an idea on the ref, ill let you know later though.

EDIT:- scrap that refs out.

Last edited:

Tell him to stop being such a big puff and to get his arse down there!

I reckon on Sunday I might go to a piss up in a brewery instead.

----------------------Beights dad------------------
pds------------spankys mate---------Hazzman-------han

chambo-----------spanky---------jon------------lboro

-------------------melts------stonepark

i reckon the starting line up is looking something like this at the mo but is obviously subject to changes!

----------------------Beights dad------------------
pds------------spankys mate---------Hazzman-------han

chambo-----------spanky---------jon------------lboro

-------------------melts------stonepark

i reckon the starting line up is looking something like this at the mo but is obviously subject to changes!

Sticking me out wide is a good plan, can't cause too many problems out there, a la Jason Wilcox.

What's the plan afterwards?

Is that me in a attacking mid role or more like Central Mid?? I can try to track back but not the best defender ;)

I've managed to get a mate down anyway so we won't be short on numbers.

Cool the plan was for the fiver to go to a charity. I have an idea on the ref, ill let you know later though.

EDIT:- scrap that refs out.

I think we have to pay for the food to be put on (he said £2-3 each - i'll email him now to confirm). If we have to pay a referee we'll need to find it from somewhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00