TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to get in to photography, some of the pictures on here are simply stunning.
I did it for a year at college but felt frustrated as they focused more on the development of pictures rather than actually taking them.

I wouldn't know where to start camera wise.

I'd love to get in to photography, some of the pictures on here are simply stunning.
I did it for a year at college but felt frustrated as they focused more on the development of pictures rather than actually taking them.

I wouldn't know where to start camera w*s*.

You can take very good photos with a fairly basic point and click camera to get started.

To get more advanced you will need to buy certain bits - I could never have taken that droplet/splash photo without borroiwng/buying a flash gun for instance - but a lot of it I believe is in having an eye for seeing things.

I annoy the wife constantly by pointing out "Ooooh that would be a nice photo" every five minutes!

I annoy the wife constantly by pointing out "Ooooh that would be a nice photo" every five minutes!

I do that, although what pisses her off the most is when I make her stand on an M1 bridge for 30 minutes at 7pm in winter waiting to get some cracking light trails :icon_lol:

I do that, although what pisses her off the most is when I make her stand on an M1 bridge for 30 minutes at 7pm in winter waiting to get some cracking light trails :icon_lol:

Let's see them! I am determined at some point to do this, probably on the bridge in Markfield. Just finding the time

I wouldn't know where to start camera w*s*.

I did Digital Photography at college but fell out with because it was all bollocks...set up bollocks at that. My main piece was a picture of New Walk Centre replicated about 72 times across a page making a pattern. It looked like shitty wallpaper.

There was some photographer who recently hired out the use of New Walk Centre Roof for dawn and dusk shots.

Well tonight I've purchased a digital camera, I'll start mucking around with it at the weekend and hopefully in time I'll be able to get some interesting pics to add to this thread.

Took this at Singapore GP last year. Difficult capturing fast moving objects any advice would be gratefully received.

Attachments

• Button.JPG
    Button.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 133
Right then, what is the difference between diet and zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710