TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the F!"£$t players was parading in front of his own fans in it after the final whistle yesterday.

I think it was Earnshaw. It was certainly one of their smallest players as it amused me to see he'd not chosen someone of his own size to swop with. I was surprised he'd done it.

Are they not identical products in different packaging??

TBF I thought they were. I had heard that Coke thought diet coke had too much of a girly image (admittedly of their own doing) and therefore wanted to provide a no sugar alternative for men (hence the advertising campaign aimed at men)

TBF I thought they were. I had heard that Coke thought diet coke had too much of a girly image (admittedly of their own doing) and therefore wanted to provide a no sugar alternative for men (hence the advertising campaign aimed at men)

There is a VERY slight difference in its chemical make up but essentially you are correct. Basically Zero has a touch more of one sweetner in it than Diet but then slightly less of another.

There is a VERY slight difference in its chemical make up but essentially you are correct. Basically Zero has a touch more of one sweetner in it than Diet but then slightly less of another.

so they are different then :icon_lol:

In town today...

7.jpg

5.jpg 3.jpg

Re: In town today...

1.jpg

2.jpg

... and a couple for the lads!

4.jpg

6.jpg

Did you take them pictures, Boc?

Yes. Apparently Lampard was around earlier, JLS yesterday (whoever!) and Pamela Anderson tomorrow.

Last edited:
Took this in Canada when I went there at the end of my gap year. I think it's not bad for someone using a Sony Ericsson C510.

Attachments

• DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613