TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
A general rule with lenses according to my recent reading is that the wider the length (55mm - 200mm) then the handier they are because they cover a wider zoom range, but the less sharp they tend to be at either end, with things like vignetting creeping in.
55mm - 200mm should be OK as that isn't too wide a range

Cheers Beights... the camera comes with a 18-55mm as standard too. It's had good reviews mostly only and seems like a good place to start!

Please not that this is NOT my picture.
Hazzman took 3 photos and uploaded them to Facebook, and I have stitched them together for him. Hope they are okay Hazz.

picture.php

Bloodstock 2010 Catton Hall. Just four out of 60 bands.

DSC_0317.jpg
Obituary

DSC_0347.jpg
Amorphis

DSC_0851.jpg
Gojira

DSC_0915.jpg
Bloodbath

Last edited:
has that grown man from 'bloodbath' really put those streaks on his face to make it look like his eyes are bleeding?
lovely stuff, what a ****!!!

has that grown man from 'bloodbath' really put those streaks on his face to make it look like his eyes are bleeding?

He probably used his mum's lippy. Bless.

Last edited:
How come the idiot from Amorphis forgets his shirt, to get his idiot hair cut and that metal corn on the cobs aren't as delicious as the real thing...and yet he can remember to bring his favourite tape measure with him?

Tch.

Idiot.

you want to see the others in the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00