Team for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he was pointing out that we have got rid of (or intending to) nearly a whole team of 'first team' players

He was our top scorer with a reasonable 14 last season!

But I will not be satisfied with reasonable! How many did he blast into Row Z from 5 yards to the inevitable Huuuuuuume from those who think he can do no wrong?

I want a striker that can smell the goal, not one who has to try and dribble past a couple of defenders to see if there is a clear shot at the net!

I want a striker that can shoot at goal on the half or full volley and it does not matter which direction he is facing in when he receives the ball!

I want a proper striker - and that was not Hume last season, or Fryatt come to that, although there were one or two glimpses at the end.

But I will not be satisfied with reasonable! How many did he blast into Row Z from 5 yards to the inevitable Huuuuuuume from those who think he can do no wrong?

I want a striker that can smell the goal, not one who has to try and dribble past a couple of defenders to see if there is a clear shot at the net!

I want a striker that can shoot at goal on the half or full volley and it does not matter which direction he is facing in when he receives the ball!

I want a proper striker - and that was not Hume last season, or Fryatt come to that, although there were one or two glimpses at the end.

:102::102::119::119:

Last edited:

And you think such a Player would come to LCFC ?

I think the smell of S*it from his own players over powered it.

But come on lads Hume came here from Tranmere as an attacking midfielder thats where he made his name.... and has never ever been a striker, gets goals from midfield and 14 last season was reasonable considering what we had, in the context of goalscoring department.

I agree we are in desperate need of a predator in the striking role...but I thought that Fryatt was the man but he
lost the plot last year, this Saganowski might be the answer if we can prise him away from St Mary's.
But before that.... we are desperate for a playmaker in midfield

But come on lads Hume came here from Tranmere as an attacking midfielder thats where he made his name.... and has never ever been a striker, gets goals from midfield and 14 last season was reasonable considering what we had, in the context of goalscoring department.

I agree we are in desperate need of a predator in the striking role...but I thought that Fryatt was the man but he
lost the plot last year, this Saganowski might be the answer if we can prise him away from St Mary's.
But before that.... we are desperate for a playmaker in midfield

He didn't lose the plot, he had a few injuries and, with no reserves, had to regain match fitness by stealing 10 minutes at the end of games, or being rushed back when under par

neilson, mattock, n'gotty, kisonorbo, mcauley, hendrie, holland, wesolowski, hume, fryatt, mcleod. subs. henderson, kenton, porter, sappleton, andy cole(surprise signing will happen soon). if it happens, he will start up front expect fryatt or mcleod to be sub.

I'd just be happy to have 3 players capable of scoring 15 goals each.

A sense of smell, touch, sight, sound and taste would be helpful too. No one wants a cabbage.

I just dreamed we had re-signed Shaun Newton. I wasn't that angry actually, just a bit disappointed like 'don't the club aim higher than that?'. He also looked like Mark de Vries, but I don't know how to explain that. It's hard to do that with dreams...

Anyway, my team for next year does not include Carl Cort. If he's not good enough for Wolves, he's not good enough for our team going for the Premiership in a few years IMO.

I just dreamed we had re-signed Shaun Newton. I wasn't that angry actually, just a bit disappointed like 'don't the club aim higher than that?'. He also looked like Mark de Vries, but I don't know how to explain that. It's hard to do that with dreams...

Anyway, my team for next year does not include Carl Cort. If he's not good enough for Wolves, he's not good enough for our team going for the Premiership in a few years IMO.

So any player that a team in our division or below are willing to sell means he's not good enough for them, so we don't want him? All we want are premiership stars and players that won't be sold because their club wants them?

Team i can envisage seeing (unless we become linked with any better players):

Nielsen

N'Gotty Kisnorbo Mcauley

Wesolowski

Jarvis Holland Hume Mattock

Mcleod Cureton

Subs: Fryatt, Odhiambo, Dodds, Best, De Zeuuw, Sheehan, Horsefield, Newton, Kenton,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669