Team for Norwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

All this talk of Levein being out has led to no real discussion about the game tomorrow! I guess everyone's lacking the motivation to care about this really...

Still, who we gonna put out tomorrow?

I think CL will go for this:

Douglas
Maybury, McCarthy, Dublin, Kisnorbo
Sylla, Williams, Joey, Smith
Hume, Hammond

I've said Dion in defence because I don't know who else CL has left to play there! Gerrbrand was subbed off against Reading for poor performance, and we know what happened to Nissa when that happened, so I don't think either of them will play. Think he'll go for Dublin for the experience against Ashton maybe. Kisnorbo played pretty well at LB against Reading I thought, so should stay there.

pretty much agree but lets hope he sees sense and plays joebrand and doesnt just drop him for one bad performance. The lad is showing some encouraging signs IMO and nees a run of games under his belt for confidence if nothing else. ( i didnt see him at the Reading game though).

Graz said:
All this talk of Levein being out has led to no real discussion about the game tomorrow! I guess everyone's lacking the motivation to care about this really...

Still, who we gonna put out tomorrow?

I think CL will go for this:

Douglas
Maybury, McCarthy, Dublin, Kisnorbo
Sylla, Williams, Joey, Smith
Hume, Hammond

I've said Dion in defence because I don't know who else CL has left to play there! Gerrbrand was subbed off against Reading for poor performance, and we know what happened to Nissa when that happened, so I don't think either of them will play. Think he'll go for Dublin for the experience against Ashton maybe. Kisnorbo played pretty well at LB against Reading I thought, so should stay there.

Agreed with the front 6, but I think he'll persist with Gerrbrand. Kisnorbo should probably carry on at LB after his performance at Reading.

Sheehan to be sent back to the reserves to grow up presumably!

glyn said:
Agreed with the front 6, but I think he'll persist with Gerrbrand. Kisnorbo should probably carry on at LB after his performance at Reading.

Sheehan to be sent back to the reserves to grow up presumably!

Tiatto to do the same as Sheehan? please!!!

fcukcov said:
pretty much agree but lets hope he sees sense and plays joebrand and doesnt just drop him for one bad performance. The lad is showing some encouraging signs IMO and nees a run of games under his belt for confidence if nothing else. ( i didnt see him at the Reading game though).

I didn't actually notice Gerrbrand's mistake on their goal, but I didn't think he played very well in general. Don't think he deserves to be dropped because of it though. If we dropped players everytime they had a bad performance, we wouldn't have a team to play with by now! So hopefully CL will continue with Gerrbrand and McCarthy as a partnership tomorrow.

The 3 Paddy's in defence can do it!

Last edited:
My line up would be, and I know it has no chance of happening but what the feck.

Henderson

McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Johansson

Maybury
Williams
Gudjonsson
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Hume
Smith

Subs

Hammond
MDV
Dublin
Hughes
Stearman

PFKAKTF FOX said:
My line up would be, and I know it has no chance of happening but what the feck.

Henderson

McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Johansson

Maybury
Williams
Gudjonsson
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Hume
Smith

Subs

Hammond
MDV
Dublin
Hughes
Stearman

Is he not suspended?

Douglas

Maybury
Gerrbrand
McCarthy
Johansson

Hammond
Williams
Gudjonsson
Smith

Hume
De Vries

SUBS:
Henderson
Kisnorbo
Hughes
Sylla
Dublin

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Is he [Sheehan] not suspended?

Sheehan would have had a one-game ban for being sent off for two yellows - served it at Reading.

Last edited:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Is he not suspended?

No.

But I wouldn't put him in the team anyway, I think he's been poor every time he's played for the first team this season. His only redeeming feature has been his set pieces. I can't believe the way some people have been talking him up, he's not (yet) good enough for the first team.

Does it matter? :icon_conf :icon_conf

DurhamFox said:
Well what difference will it make?? Does anyone truly think we will win???
none.no. I think we will draw.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
Well what difference will it make?? Does anyone truly think we will win???

Yeah, i might be misguided but i believe we can win every game.
optomistic i know but you've got have hope or you fook all

bocadillo said:
Sheehan would have had a one-game ban for being sent off for two yellows - served it at Reading.

Whoooops!! Sheehan was banned from the Milwall game. It was Tiatto who was banned for the Reading game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669