Team for Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I know its early but as there is nothing else to talk about, Im going for........

----------------------Walker---------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Makin--------Keown------Dabizas-------Wilcox
----------------------------------------------------
Gillespie-------Tiatto------Nalis-------Scowcroft
-----------------------------------------------------
------------------Dublin----Connolly--------------

Walker

Makin Heath Dabizas Tiatto

Scowcroft Gudjonnson Williams Wilcox

Dublin Connelly

This looks so strong on paper. Let's face it, it'll take at least 5 games for this side to gel. I wish Dublin with all his experience hadn't got sent off. IMO we would have been up to 10 points had we had this side playing in all of our four matches. C'est la vie I suppose, let's get the show on the road and bag 3 points at the dirty kit teams ground and go on form there.

I am sure we will win on Saturday and probably Monday but it will mask the problems we have. Dublin will come in and be an outlet for everything just as he was for the first 15 minutes against West Ham. This will make us stronger than Wolves and Brighton but we will be relying on a few 'big men' to win us games. When Dublin gets injured/suspended we will be where we have been over the last few weeks - knackered.

When will we learn that we will continue to yoyo between the prem and the fizzy until we learn how to play football :?:

isn't makin suspended still?

why not

Gk - walker

CD - Heath
CD - Keown
CD - Dabizas

RWB - Canero
MD - Williams
MD - Tiatto
MD - Nallis/Joey/Gemmile
LWB - wilcox/stewart (stewart has the pass and the tackle to do it)

ST - Connelly
ST - Dublin

Walker

Makin
Heath
Dabizaz
Tiatto

Scowy (if fit)
Nalis
Gudjohnnson
Wilcox

Dublin
Connolly

leicester_til_i_die said:
isn't makin suspended still?

why not

Gk - walker

CD - Heath
CD - Keown
CD - Dabizas

RWB - Canero
MD - Williams
MD - Tiatto
MD - Nallis/Joey/Gemmile
LWB - wilcox/stewart (stewart has the pass and the tackle to do it)

ST - Connelly
ST - Dublin

Makin only had a 1 match ban as his sending off wasnt for violent conduct like Dublins was.

Micky will never play 3-5-2

i know he wont be it make more sence if he's playing heath keown and dabizas

Walker

Wilcox
Dabizas
Heath
Makin

Tia,tia,tiato,tiato,tiato
Nalis
Gemmill
Canero

Dublin
Connolly

Bench : Gillespie, Pie man, Benji,Keown, Williams

I am assuming Micky will rest Keown and Scowcroft and drop Jordan,Williams and joey as they were poor to say the least last time out.
If Scowy is fit he will replace Canero.

Tiatto and Canero down the flanks with Gemmill playing a holding role? along side Nalis the play maker.

Dublin knocking down for Connolly and a solid back four playing in their correct positions (apart from Wilco but he is better then Jordan and after them we dont appear to have anyone).

1-1 draw at Wolves followed by a 2-0 victiry at home to Brighton.

leicester_til_i_die said:
i know he wont be it make more sence if he's playing heath keown and dabizas

It would have made mores sense on Saturday although to me playing Canero right back and not picking Heath would have made most sense.

Walker

Makin
Dabizas
Heath
Wilcox

Tiatto
Gudjohannsen
Williams
Scowcroft

Dublin
Connolly

DurhamFox said:
I am sure we will win on Saturday and probably Monday but it will mask the problems we have. Dublin will come in and be an outlet for everything just as he was for the first 15 minutes against West Ham. This will make us stronger than Wolves and Brighton but we will be relying on a few 'big men' to win us games. When Dublin gets injured/suspended we will be where we have been over the last few weeks - knackered.

When will we learn that we will continue to yoyo between the prem and the fizzy until we learn how to play football :?:

No-one has ever been the proverbial yoyo between the Premiership and the Fizzy yet. Most teams rely on there "big" players, it's natural. The successful teams are those who can pull results out of the bag without their big players (eg Leicester against Derby this season)

Joe_Fox said:
DurhamFox said:

No-one has ever been the proverbial yoyo between the Premiership and the Fizzy yet. Most teams rely on there "big" players, it's natural. The successful teams are those who can pull results out of the bag without their big players (eg Leicester against Derby this season)

eg Leicester versus Millwall this season??
eg Leicester versus Watford this season??

I meant big as in size not reputation Joe!

Walker
makin
dabizas
heath
tiatto
gillespie
williams
gemmil
stewart
dublin
connelly

is scowcroft gonna be fit?
just forked out half a mill for williams, he'll play.

4 games in, already a must win

is it a fox? said:
4 games in, already a must win

Listen to yourself mate, it's ridiculous. Why is it a must win? The tight definition of a "must win" game is a game in which if a team doesn't win it then:

a) The probability that a team will be relegated is 100%
b) The probability that the team will gain promotion is 0%

The loose definition of a must win game is a game in which if a team doesn't win it then:

a) The probability that a team will be relegated is between 66% and 100%
b) The probability that a team will gain promotion is between 0% and 33%

On both counts your comment looks ridiculous. Please have a think before you post in future.

Walker

Heath
Keown
Dabizas

Canero
Gudjonsson
Makin ( in holding role )
Williams
Tiatto

Dublin
Connolly

Subs
Pressman
Stearman
Wilcox
Scowcroft
Nalis

I know MA wont pick 3-5-2 but I think with the players we have this would be the best system it would allow Williams some protection and let him influence and control play it would give us width with two quality crossers of a ball and also with Makin playing a holding role it would gives us that defensively minded midfielder without losing Tiatto on the left, also it would allow us to play all 3 centre halfs no doubt this is our strongest line up and formation.

-----------------Walker

Canero----Keown---Dabizas-----Makin

Scowcroft---Nalis----Gemmill---Tiatto

-----------Dublin-------Connolly

Subs: Pressman, Heath, Stewart, Gudjonsson, Benjamin.

:wink:

Give Williams a good kick up the arse...

-----------------Walker

Canero----Keown---Dabizas-----Makin

Scowcroft---Nalis----Gemmill---Tiatto

-----------Dublin-------Connolly

Subs: Pressman, Heath, Stewart, Gudjonsson, Benjamin.

Give Williams a good kick up the arse...

Spot on! I might stick Williams on the bench though instead of Stewart. I'd much rather see Makin and Tiatto on the left than have to endure Stewart or Wilcox again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363