Team vs Wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

So who would you play vs Wolves on Saturday?

Douglas
Maybury, McCarthy, Johansson, Gilbert
Sylla, Kisnorbo, Hughes, Hammill
De Vries, Hume

That's what I'd go for. I believe that at the start of the season that is what Levein would have seen as his strongest team and what he wanted to play, except Tiatto for Hammill, and obviously Connolly instead of Hume. We havn't seen that side at all yet, obviously in part because Hughes and Kisnorbo have been injured, but now they're both fit that is what we should be playing, and I think that's regardless of who we're playing and whether we're home or away. If we're serious about promotion this season, then we should be out for a win in every game and not be afraid to go at teams. So not only would that be my preferred team for the Wolves game, but for at least the next 2 games after as well.

--------------Douglas

Maybury----Johansson---Dublin----Gilbert

Sylla-----Williams-----Hughes-----Hammond

-----------deVries-----Hume

As always im gonna go:-

-------------Rab C---------------
Maybury Dublin Johansson Gilbert
------------Kisnorbo----------
Sylla------------------Hammill
------------Hughes----------
----------MDV Hume---------

Although I do like the idea of Hughes being on the left and Elvis on the right so antoher possibility would be:-

-------------Rab C---------------
Maybury Dublin Johansson Gilbert

Elvis Williams joey(or tiatto) Hughes

----------MDV Hume---------

Douglas

Maybury
Kisnorbo
Johannson
Sheehan

Hammond
Hughes
Tiatto
Wilcox (I never thought I'd say that)

Hume
MDV

Subs
Henderson
Stearman
Gudjonnsson
Dublin
Hammill

When is Gerrbrand fit?

We will wait until we know the Wolves side then CL will pick a team to counter that. ;) :023:

I agree with Steven (for once!) I hate this playing certain players to counteract the oppositions formation.Much rather go out and play our own game with our own formation.....and then get beat.

Why are so many people picking Kisnorbo over Joey? From the people I've spoken to who went to Cardiff Kisnorbo was awful.

I've never really understood this idea of naming the team.
Why name players who have been shite when you know that CL will change half the team so he can still claim that they haven't gelled yet?
Not that he needs excuses based on his record to date....

MKFox said:
I've never really understood this idea of naming the team.
Why name players who have been shite when you know that CL will change half the team so he can still claim that they haven't gelled yet?
Not that he needs excuses based on his record to date....

cos we all love the club and in our minds want to play a part further in the set up at LCFC not just singing and shouting to out thoats get sore on match days!!

we all like to feel we knoe the team better than CL and at the moment we probley do

Williams is out injured for the Wolves game, he's got a hamstring problem, which is why he was taken off on Saturday.

Graz said:
Williams is out injured for the Wolves game, he's got a hamstring problem, which is why he was taken off on Saturday.

Translates to - Williams was subbed for being crap and then threw his toys out. He won't play on saturday as punishment.

DurhamFox said:
Translates to - Williams was subbed for being crap and then threw his toys out. He won't play on saturday as punishment.

I thought the same thing, since he was supposedly angry he got taken off, and I doubt he would've been annoyed about it if he was coming off because he was injured!

Graz said:

And played at Cardiff? Do you mean that's why he was subbed at Ninian Park?

alex said:

''He will be missed but it's not the end of the world"

"It will give someone else an opportunity. Whoever gets that and does well will have the chance to stay in the team."

;)

Cant understand why alot of you have left out Joey G, he has been ones or our most consistant performers.

Douglas

Maybury Johannsen Dublin Sheehan

Kisnobend

Joey G Tiatto (if fit)

Hughes

Elvis Hume

Drop the dead donkey and lets go with pace and skill up front.

Rich Pickings said:
Cant understand why alot of you have left out Joey G, he has been ones or our most consistant performers.

Douglas

Maybury Johannsen Dublin Sheehan

Kisnobend

Joey G Tiatto (if fit)

Hughes

Elvis Hume

Drop the dead donkey and lets go with pace and skill up front.

Plenty of width in that team. may as well be 4-1-1-1-1-2. how is MDV a dead donkey, he scored 2 last weekend and you probably were singing his praises to your colleagues in macdonalds, and now we lose to cardiff he's OBVIOUSLY rubbish again. lets imagine CL goes with your inspired tactical knowledge and we lose 3-0 you'd probably be moaning about his tactics on sunday.

oh and heee heee heee i'm going to call Kinsnorbo, Kinsnobend. :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670