Henderson
Hammond
McCarthy
Williams
Kisnorbo

More propaganda ? ;)

Wolves MAD said:
Anderton & Ince out for some time
Wolves boss Glenn Hoddle has been forced to look for short term loan players following injuries to midfielders Paul Ince and Darren Anderton.
Anderton has suffered an injury to his shin following Tuesday's defeat against Millwall. He is likely to be out of action for 3 weeks.

Ince is currently a long term concern with a serious thigh injury. Further Hoddle is concerned as to the fitness of Kenny Miller (hip) and Mark Kennedy (achilles).

so...

Oakes

McNamara
Lescott
Edwards
Naylor

Ricketts/ loan player
Cameron/ loan player
Davies/loan player
Kennedy/ loan player

Cort
Seol

?

Last edited:
Steven said:
More propaganda ? ;)

Originally Posted by Wolves MAD
Anderton & Ince out for some time
Wolves boss Glenn Hoddle has been forced to look for short term loan players following injuries to midfielders Paul Ince and Darren Anderton.
Anderton has suffered an injury to his shin following Tuesday's defeat against Millwall. He is likely to be out of action for 3 weeks.

Ince is currently a long term concern with a serious thigh injury. Further Hoddle is concerned as to the fitness of Kenny Miller (hip) and Mark Kennedy (achilles).

Darren Anderton in injury shock!!! :icon_eek: :eek: ;)

Ha, more like they'll be out for a week so please let us loan in a good player or two for a month.

As for Williams being fit again...is it bad when you're disappointed when one of our 'best' players is fit to play?

DesertFox said:
Darren Anderton in injury shock!!! :icon_eek: :eek: ;)

I was thinking the same. Next they will be telling us that Lee Morris is out for saturday as well.

I would go for a 4 - 3 - 3, which can revert to 4 -5 -1 or 4-4-2 depending on the circumstances, and at present I think it is our best team.

Douglas

Maybury
Johansson
Dublin
Gilbert

Williams
Gudjonsson
Hughes

Hammond
De Vries
Hume

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I would go for a 4 - 3 - 3, which can revert to 4 -5 -1 or 4-4-2 depending on the circumstances, and at present I think it is our best team.

Douglas

Maybury
Johansson
Dublin
Gilbert

Williams
Gudjonsson
Hughes

Hammond
De Vries
Hume

That's my bet for the team as well, but in the usual 4-4-2 with Hammond and Hughes out wide... wide-ish anyway... sometimes. ;)

At least we won't be playing four central midfielders with that formation.... just three and a striker!

... although that doesn't leave room for CL's "destroyer", Kisnorbo. It would be a bit harsh to drop Joey as he's actually done pretty well by all accounts this season, and especially against his old club. So we could see defensive Craig, away from home, playing his defensive midfielders together. Williams to miss out? :102: Don't think we'd miss him much...

fcukcov said:
I was thinking the same. Next they will be telling us that Lee Morris is out for saturday as well.

Everyday we get nearer to the OS announcement that Lee Morris's return post-January (whatever year) will be like the boost of bringing in a new quality player to the club.

Redditch Fox said:
Everyday we get nearer to the OS announcement that Lee Morris's return post-January (whatever year) will be like the boost of bringing in a new quality player to the club.

The os wont know anything about it till he has played at least two games.;)

xsubmariner said:
And when's that gonna happen? :102:
2 games now that is being an optimist :icon_lol:
I didnt say they were going to be together or even for lcfc. I am thinking of contacting him to play sunday league. He cant be that injured still.

Rayvon said:
Plenty of width in that team. may as well be 4-1-1-1-1-2. how is MDV a dead donkey, he scored 2 last weekend and you probably were singing his praises to your colleagues in macdonalds, and now we lose to cardiff he's OBVIOUSLY rubbish again. lets imagine CL goes with your inspired tactical knowledge and we lose 3-0 you'd probably be moaning about his tactics on sunday.

oh and heee heee heee i'm going to call Kinsnorbo, Kinsnobend. :038:

Sorry not got back to you and your childish remarks.
Firstly The formation was 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield. Who needs width when there is no big man in the middle?
Secondly Kisnobend is just a nickname we have for Kisnorbo and was not meant to be derogatory. I have only missed one game this season and he has looked solid whenever he has played.
Finally you think MDV is our saviour because he scored 2 goals against a team who are in the bottom three. Pity he can only do it every 4 or 5 matches. With his back to goal he does a decent job, put him facing the net and what happens? ask all those who went to Cardiff and saw him miss a sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669