have you had a little cry?

• yes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just shaking a lot. I never cry. Even though I'm not even 18 yet I haven't shed a single tear for about 3/4 years.

No tears

Been relegated before, several times, was much worse as a boy to have to face all the other plastic fan kids at school.

It hasn't properly sunk in yet, it was a weird feeling when it finally became reality.

I'm more really really angry at how this season has gone, it was meant to be the season where we had some investment behind us, built a decent squad and were at least comfortably mid table.

Instead we've had 5 managers in all, cannot score to save our lives and have managed to go down into the 3rd division for the first time ever.

What the **** happened?!

Eyes welled up when Southampton retook the lead and at full time, but angers my stronger emotion at the minute.

What a feckin' bunch of steaming queens :icon_roll

Should've kept Martin O'Neill

I just have a burning hatred for Holloway at the moment, now I know what it's like to be a Plymouth fan! Only worse..

Dont start complaining, everyone wanted effing consistancy. well that is what you got. Support ollie and his consistancy. Well the wanker has delivered constancy everyone craved. Good aint it?
Shall we stay with ollie for some more consistancy? and more shite?
Yes lets have more shite for the sake of consistancy.
More shite, more consistancy and more shite and more consistancy.

What a load of bollocks. Twats

Last edited:
No tears, just feel empty and angry as to what has happened. Unfortunately we have shown the least fight out of all the bottom clubs for months.
Holloway and the majority of the under achieving squad deserved to go down, although in a few months when they are at there new clubs they wont give a f*** and we will still be here.

no tears.

i was chatting with my brother the other day and we both agreed we haven't been the same since we conceded those two goals away at boro in injury time.

things are worse now of course, but i don't feel as devastated for some reason.

I'm not as hurt as previous relegations because this team had nothing about them.

Also, the manager is such an obvious phoney that it's even more difficult to relate to the present set up as being Leicester City.

We have to have a really major clear out - and start again from where we will be, with players who want to wear the blue shirt.

No tears suprisingly, I just sat in a stunned silence for half an hour. I'm just glad now it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363