have you had a little cry?

• yes

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you shed a tear over that pile of shit,u want ****ing shooting the lot of u,u shed tears when u lose someone or when bad things in life happen,they got what they deserved after the way they performed this season,now get a ****ing grip...........

I hope no one's bothered about the players or anyone associated with the managing of the club. But I do feel sorry for us supporters. I only attend a relatively small proportion of games these days - but I am extremely unhappy that we are sinking from a fairly crappy league to a position where our matches and results will be seen as of minor importance.

Well I cried, and it was witnessing the slow demise of my football club that I cried over. The chairman, the manager, the players, they can all feck off. I used to enjoy watching City. Now I don't. The fact that they've done this to me upsets me.

Cheer up ffs

The positives of it all are as I see it

1) Money saved having cancelled sky sports
2) You can now justify to 'er indoors, that you NEED sat nav
3) Possible trip to Wemberlee in the Daf/Van/Paint/Trophy/Full Members/Cup/League thing whatsit Simod.
4) Going out in the 3rd round of the Cup will be a decent run
5) No more shopping trips on the "free" saturday of the 4th round
6) Theres no chance of getting the p ripped come monday. No one looks at the results that far down
7) There no chance of "some bloke at work" being a fan of whoever we played last week and spending all week ripping the p.

See, its not that bad. You could be a Gretna fan.

Where the hell did the shopping link come from

Last edited:
Well a few people did according to the news coverage.

I couldn't even bring myself to watch / listen to the game. I watched Herbie instead (!!) and only looked at teletext after the final whistle.

Why should I care? Most of the players wont.

No.

I turned all the sound off with five minutes to go and then, at the final whistle, took the dog to Sutton Park for a long & quiet walk.

left as soon as the final (early) whistle went.
Stopped for a couple of pints on the way home.
Only got pissed off properly when I got back to Leicester and took the dog for a walk when I walked past the plastic manure wankers who live around here and imagined thier "informed" comments and smirks. Tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566