Telegraph Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going ,sorry to say im too weak to make the trip into leicester ,apart from leaving after 35mins last game this is the first ever home game im going to miss in 5 yrs ,so anyone wants to borrow my st for the game will have too pick it up from me and bring it back got 3 kids st too :icon_wink kids age under 12 and 2 under 8's

I would borrow it but would probably cost me about the same in fuel to come to the back water and get it :p

Im not going ,sorry to say im too weak to make the trip into leicester ,apart from leaving after 35mins last game this is the first ever home game im going to miss in 5 yrs ,so anyone wants to borrow my st for the game will have too pick it up from me and bring it back got 3 kids st too :icon_wink kids age under 12 and 2 under 8's

Keep the faith mate. Nah, not Leicester, yourself! Hope you feel better soon.

Looks like he has so I would imagine IH is ok at the moment

Seems so, but could it be THE DREADED 'vote of confidence' that seems to come just before every managerial casualty? I don't think MM's in to those sort of dramatics but you never know!

Could all be a glorious ruse, of course, deliberately planted by Milan - giving him an excuse to come out sometime today with a big 'Get Behind Ollie and the Boys you disloyal feckwits' statement

Good call, sir......

this is abringing back memories of the days before MA2's exit- will be extremely pi55ed off if he does get the sack
OLLIES ARMY!

this year has just been a joke. i don't see us going down, but if we do, i'll still support the club. But i don't think we will, i think we will beat Norwich and we will have a better run of form. - surely we can't lose AGAIN!?!

As for Holloway, he'll probably stay if we end up aound the top end of the bottom half of the table and will be given like 6 games next season to prove himself with "his" squad as this squad right now isn't "his".

Im on the verge of a pre-adult life crisis!!!

Someone make me a brew and tell me its all going to be ok!!:icon_cry:

this is abringing back memories of the days before MA2's exit- will be extremely pi55ed off if he does get the sack
OLLIES ARMY!

If we lose the next two games, then I have little doubt he will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669