Texts and Phonecalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMC Fox

Has anyone else had texts from WalshyLCFC, BirchLCFC and LCFC asking you to buy tickets for Saturday?

That was annoying.. but I've just had a phonecall from a blocked number, with a recorded message from Birch as well.. the club are seriously starting to piss me off.. isn't it supposed to be a sell out?

It's over the top. I suffered the same fate in the build-up to the Leeds game last year. Despite already have bought tickets, City sent me two messages during the Hereford game two days before!

Yep just had a phone call with a pre-recorded message from the Birch. I draw the line at texts and emails, but phone calls just take the piss.

Why are they so desperate when it is "going to be a sell out"?

I've had the texts and have just had the Birch phone call too. I think "he" must have tried earlier as a private number showed on my phone as a missed call.

Yep Birch rang me as well about an hour ago and told me everything I already knew including about the 4 for 99 offer Considering I'd just paid 30 this afternoon there cant be too many tickets left

Last edited:
I've been spared this. But how do these calls begin?

"Ullo mate, it's the Birch here. Don't ask how I got your number. I ain't seen you down the Walker's much lately. I'm expecting you there on Sat'day or else there'll be consequences. NowhatImean?"

I've heard it's not a pre-recorded message and they've actually got Birch to ring everyone to give him something to do...

I've been spared this. But how do these calls begin?

"Ullo mate, it's the Birch here. Don't ask how I got your number. I ain't seen you down the Walker's much lately. I'm expecting you there on Sat'day or else there'll be consequences. NowhatImean?"

Can't be, no mention of dewberries.

I did that but it continued.....:icon_roll

Send another email explaining that if the phone calls, emails etc dont stop then you will start legal proceeding for harassment. :icon_wink

i get em

seems like a bit of a waste of money...im well aware of the fixture list

where do i email telling them to sod off?

You should all count yourselves lucky, the Birch hasn't returned any of my calls since 1987.
Understandable considering what happened that weekend, but how was I supposed to know he was allergic to Penicillin?

opt out, I have and its stopped !!

seems like the most logical solution. as far as I am aware once that has happened they're in the poo for continuing. I haven't had a single message off Birch so I feel unloved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669