Thank you Micky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread in which we can all offer our thanks and good wishes to Micky Adams.

Micky, apart from associating our club to a dodgy Jon Bon Jovi song I really think you have done well at Leicester. It's a shame you couldn't get the vibe back this season and alas I am disappointed that you have left but respect your decision.

Best of luck for the future.

Joe_Fox

alex said:
Dear MA,

Vote for JF, the Fox in the Box.

:lol: :lol:

I like it, did you think that up over the weekend Alex?

Vote JF for manager 'cos 3-4-1-2 is a winning formation.

Good Idea Joe, although I have emailed Micky myself, I am happy to add to this thread, Thanks for the brilliant job you`ve done at my club, getting us promoted under the conditions you were working is, in my view the best achievement by any manager (including MON) at LCFC my sincere best wishes in your future career (unless you join Forest :lol: )

mad biker said:
Good Idea Joe, although I have emailed Micky myself, I am happy to add to this thread, Thanks for the brilliant job you`ve done at my club, getting us promoted under the conditions you were working is, in my view the best achievement by any manager (including MON) at LCFC my sincere best wishes in your future career (unless you join Forest :lol: )

What's his e-mail address then? [email protected]?

MB I would love to send MA a nice email, can you PM his email address please?

Joe_Fox said:
mad biker said:

Errr no :wink:

mad biker said:
Joe_Fox said:
mad biker said:

Errr no :wink:

Just a guess MB, sorry. Do you have his address then?

For the past 6 months this forum has been littered with disgraceful and often personal insults against MA. And now the same people are thanking him for his service - you should be ashamed of yourselves!

alex said:
mad biker said:
I do, and needless to say it`s not remotely available !

Could I send you an email you could forward to him?

He won't read them anyway. His PA will just say "hey Micky, you've got loads of e-mails from fans and that" And he'll go, "oh right, reply to them with a standard "regards" template, cheers me duck, gerrus a cuppatea love, ta"

IMO

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
For the past 6 months this forum has been littered with disgraceful and often personal insults against MA. And now the same people are thanking him for his service - you should be ashamed of yourselves!

I do hope you're not meaning me, I only changed recently following a few shambolic performances and always maintained I would like MA to turn it around...

Foxes_Never_Quit said:

I hope you don't mean me. I was always a fan of Adams.

mad biker said:
I do, and needless to say it`s not remotely available !
MB if we were to send you an email thanking Micky for the work he's done here, would you be able to pass it on?

fair play to MA he's done a good job and resigned at the right time.

But why are people hung up on who said perviously, he said that and now saying this, does it really matter? i personally can't remember what i post from one day to the next. MA has gone who cares if FOXFAN said f*ck him off then says thank you (sorry FOXFAN your the first name i thought!) seriously is everyones lives that shite that it really matters??

and one final note if just brought the Kasabian album = AWESOME if you don't all ready have it buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669