Thank you Micky

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicester_til_i_die said:
fair play to MA he's done a good job and resigned at the right time.

But why are people hung up on who said perviously, he said that and now saying this, does it really matter? i personally can't remember what i post from one day to the next. MA has gone who cares if FOXFAN said f*ck him off then says thank you (sorry FOXFAN your the first name i thought!) seriously is everyones lives that shite that it really matters??

and one final note if just brought the Kasabian album = AWESOME if you don't all ready have it buy it!

Damn right, Hopefully going to see them on Saturday in Leeds (Blank Canvas)

Nice to see a Leicester band doing well. Sorry for the "hypocrites" comment, just a bit gravelly today, sorry.

Joe_Fox said:
fair play to MA he's done a good job and resigned at the right time.

But why are people hung up on who said perviously, he said that and now saying this, does it really matter? i personally can't remember what i post from one day to the next. MA has gone who cares if FOXFAN said f*ck him off then says thank you (sorry FOXFAN your the first name i thought!) seriously is everyones lives that shite that it really matters??

and one final note if just brought the Kasabian album = AWESOME if you don't all ready have it buy it!

Nice to see a Leicester band doing well. Sorry for the "hypocrites" comment, just a bit gravelly today, sorry.

missed them at birmingham (3 times) then couldn't get a ticket for there last one at leicester, hopefully they'll be in birmingham soon again!

understandable about the comment, but it doesn't take the whole forum to go at a few people, there's more important things to talk about like who's going in next etc......

also could you explain the whole Vote J.F. thing, must have been in portugal when this started and haven't a clue what everyone is going on about, please some one explain?

also could you explain the whole Vote J.F. thing, must have been in portugal when this started and haven't a clue what everyone is going on about, please some one explain?

Oh that. :lol:

Ask Alex. He'll fill you in on the details. Needless to say:

VOTE JOE_FOX YOU TOSSERS

Joe_Fox said:

See you there then mate, I can't wait. Best band I've heard in a long time.

mad biker said:
Alex, I will do that mate, it`s his personal address so I can`t send too many !

That's really kind MB, which email address shall i send it to mate?

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
It is not alright because you only changed your mind recently!

Well, it is my perrogative to be honest, not hypocritical in the least, i don't actually think you mean me anyways.

homer said:
I prefer a nice sandal

I prefer sandals from the Bordeaux region.

Micky, apart from associating our club to a dodgy Jon Bon Jovi song I really think you have done well at Leicester

JF, I like your posts very much, although your lack of music taste is quite astonishing. Keep The Faith is a classic song and is performed by Bon Jovi (the band) and not Jon Bon Jovi (the singer) :lol: :lol: :wink:

chrislcfc18 said:
Micky, apart from associating our club to a dodgy Jon Bon Jovi song I really think you have done well at Leicester

JF, I like your posts very much, although your lack of music taste is quite astonishing. Keep The Faith is a classic song and is performed by Bon Jovi (the band) and not Jon Bon Jovi (the singer) :lol: :lol: :wink:

Just because it's a classic does not make it good, 'Lady in Red' is a 'classic' as are 'Relight my Fire' and 'The Birdie Song..'

alex said:
chrislcfc18 said:

Just because it's a classic does not make it good, 'Lady in Red' is a 'classic' as are 'Relight my Fire' and 'The Birdie Song..'

Exactly, and Keep the Faith is crap anyway. My music taste is awesome, I like B.S.P.

alex said:
Bruce Springsteen?

Nah, British Sea Power.
The Boss is ok, but I'm not that much of a fan, I like his attitude and that, just can't be arsed with it, especially when there is stuff like B.S.P. out there.

Keep the Faith may not go down in history as a classic song but it does within the Bon Jovi fan base. I was more pointing out that it is performed by the band and not just JBJ

I must admit though i was getting tired of MA always putting those 3 words at the end of each programme notes

I know, he never even mucked 'em about, like 'Faith Keep The'..

Would've been better.

chrislcfc18 said:
Keep the Faith may not go down in history as a classic song but it does within the Bon Jovi fan base. I was more pointing out that it is performed by the band and not just JBJ

I must admit though i was getting tired of MA always putting those 3 words at the end of each programme notes

Yeah, if he had ended all his programme notes with "Up yer Ass" or "British Sea Power" or even "Beetroot Is Good" then he'd still be manager IMO. I feel a poll coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669