Thanks Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Well as reported by the Mockery, Laczko, Bori, Hendrie, Clapham and Alnwick have all ended their loan spells. Blackwell has come out and said that Hendrie still has a future at Sheffield United (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/7395768.stm).

So I would just like to say a big thanks to Lee Hendrie for showing a great amount of effort, fight, and determination to try and keep us up even though he was only on loan. I just wish our contracted players played with that amount of passion, and then we would not be in this mess.

:038::038:

Last edited:
Not Clapham

Surely not Jamie Clapham ?

Oh my gosh, I just can't believe that we let him go :icon_cry:

Not Clapham

Surely not Jamie Clapham ?

Oh my gosh, I just can't believe that we let him go :icon_cry:

I don't think he would be too bad as a League One player seeing as Sheehan is out of contact and Mattock will no doubt be sold. I would be pleasantly suprised if we could get a LB in who is of a better quality than Jamie Clapham.

Well as reported by the Mockery, Laczko, Bori, Hendrie, Clapham and Alnwick have all ended their loan spells. Blackwell has come out and said that Hendrie still has a future at Sheffield United (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/7395768.stm).

So I would just like to say a big thanks to Lee Hendrie for showing a great amount of effort, fight, and determination to try and keep us up even though he was only on loan. I just wish our contracted players played with that amount of passion, and then we would not be in this mess.

Tis a shame he is leaving, cant expect a player of his quality to follow us to League 1. :icon_sad:

Well I'd like to say feck off lee hendrie.

If he was that arsed about playing for us he'd have signed for us last summer.

i can assure everyone that hundreds of thousands of people KNOW he is shite

Alnwick will be a good keeper when he becomes better at making decsions and commanding the box. These will come with experiance. he is a useful shot stopper. Henderson at the mo is a better keeper imo

Alnwick will be a good keeper when he becomes better at making decsions and commanding the box.

I would be a good keeper if i could catch the ball, judge the flight perfectly, become a good stopper etc. etc.

fact is alnwick is shite, and has done little to convince anyone otherwise (other than signing for tottenham)

i dont agree that he is compleatly useless. the game against Norwich away he saved a point for us with a great performance, but he did make afew mistakes eg watford away, cov home. He just need more match practice and i think he will develop into a v good GK

i dont agree that he is compleatly useless. the game against Norwich away he saved a point for us with a great performance, but he did make afew mistakes eg watford away, cov home. He just need more match practice and i think he will develop into a v good GK

I think we'd got too used to Fulop.

Anybody coming in after him is going to look average at best.

I think we'd got too used to Fulop.

Anybody coming in after him is going to look average at best.

my judgement is largely based on how gash he was at Scumderland..........so for me that doesn't wash. may explain why so many city fans agree though :icon_bigg

Possibly the most characteristic of all the players who wore a Leicester City shirt last seasaon, and he also still has lots of ability.

Damn shame to lose you Lee, but we went down, and you dont deserve League One football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669