Thanks to Milan for coming to LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*ck yea!

And don't forget that we failed to press the advantage for the full final 45 minutes.

We rock!

Walshy criticised us for that. We seemed to settle for two nil and never looked to totally destroy them.

I know it sounds churlish, but we really do need to learn to finish teams off with a literal coup de grace.

Walshy criticised us for that. We seemed to settle for two nil and never looked to totally destroy them.

I know it sounds churlish, but we really do need to learn to finish teams off with a literal coup de grace.
'Churlish' is the only reason I read internet forii :icon_wink

For the first time in years and years we have somebody running LCFC who knows how to turn failing businesses around and make them hugely successfull.

Milan Mandaric wont let anybody stay at this club if they are holding us back or not giving their all to take us towards success.

We may not always agree with his ways but, we have needed somebody strong enough to face up to, and lay down the standards expected with everyone envolved with the club.

We have turned the corner now and thankfully Milan isn't affraid to whip up a bit of a storm in order to get over the hurdles we have to face and jump in order to be successfull.

Thank you Milan, I for one am right with you as a supporter of our (soon to be again) great football club.

:038:

Bring on the Chelsea!!!!!

Isn't is strange how most LCFC fans message boards have several recently appeared new posters who are very pro-Mandaric.

Is it part of the employee job spec these days then????

For the first time in years and years we have somebody running LCFC who knows how to turn failing businesses around and make them hugely successfull.

Milan Mandaric wont let anybody stay at this club if they are holding us back or not giving their all to take us towards success.

We may not always agree with his ways but, we have needed somebody strong enough to face up to, and lay down the standards expected with everyone envolved with the club.

We have turned the corner now and thankfully Milan isn't affraid to whip up a bit of a storm in order to get over the hurdles we have to face and jump in order to be successfull.

Thank you Milan, I for one am right with you as a supporter of our (soon to be again) great football club.

Are you a member of the Chinese Communist Party (or the Labour Party) as you sound like someone who praises the leader. :icon_conf :confused:

Isn't is strange how most LCFC fans message boards have several recently appeared new posters who are very pro-Mandaric.

Is it part of the employee job spec these days then????

totally wrong im just a avid fan...:038:

wish i got paid for it though :icon_lol:

Never have dropped my respect for milan he is at this time a savior for this club as noone else was willing to do what heis doing now and that is move this club forward rather then just be satisfied with staying in this league.

FFS I will explain yet again for the people who can't be arsed to read, I don't want Mandaric out, the thread was to provoke discussion and was more of a side swipe at the Megson out comments.

I was pointing out that the predictament we were in was not of Megson's making and that Mandaric had played more than a significant role in the decision making and therefore a large proportion of responsibility has to be laid at the door of Milan.

Oh by the way interesting thought process, lose or draw and Megson is a cnut, win and Milan is God, some people really have been suckered in by the Mandaric PR machine. FFS Megson should take the credit for yesterdays win and if we continue to progress and start to mount a challenge for the play offs then MM can start to take the plaudits for appointing Megson.

Last edited:

Blimey! Which one will have the revolver tucked in his waist-band? :icon_eek:

Its just unbelievable what one result can do.

Dont know if to laugh or cry at you.

Milan is a nutter and a meglamaniac but he's given our club a chance. just hope he doesn't bugger off and leave us in a massive mess.

I would like to publicly thank Mr Lea & Mr Perrin for inventing their wonderful Worcestershire sauce.
It's a remarkable condiment & a welcome addition to many recipes.
Well done to both of you.

I would like to thank Mr Levi roots for creating the wonderfully spicy and tasty reggae reggae sauce.

Well done Levi and thank you.

A word too for Martin Wilkes Heron. Without him my world would be a lot colder at night.

Its just unbelievable what one result can do.

Dont know if to laugh or cry at you.

Or alternatively - stand back in wonder at the balanced judgement of the guy.

Expect calls for a publicly funded monument to replace the Clock Tower if we manage a home draw against Sheff United.

I realise that commonsense is not a widely used currency in this debate but in reality we have hardly played any decent football for about four years and are still stuck in the lower reaches of the second tier. Yes - Milan taking over saved the club and yes, Megson has made a decent start but that's all it is - a decent start following a fairly traumatic spell since the Milan takeover

Or alternatively - stand back in wonder at the balanced judgement of the guy.

Expect calls for a publicly funded monument to replace the Clock Tower if we manage a home draw against Sheff United.

I realise that commonsense is not a widely used currency in this debate but in reality we have hardly played any decent football for about four years and are still stuck in the lower reaches of the second tier. Yes - Milan taking over saved the club and yes, Megson has made a decent start but that's all it is - a decent start following a fairly traumatic spell since the Milan takeover

We just need to keep movin in the rite direction (playing wise), no matter what happens around the club (in the background). Cus there will need to be changes to keep up with the progress at the 'grass roots level'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669