Thanks to Milan for coming to LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

For the first time in years and years we have somebody running LCFC who knows how to turn failing businesses around and make them hugely successfull.

Milan Mandaric wont let anybody stay at this club if they are holding us back or not giving their all to take us towards success.

We may not always agree with his ways but, we have needed somebody strong enough to face up to, and lay down the standards expected with everyone envolved with the club.

We have turned the corner now and thankfully Milan isn't affraid to whip up a bit of a storm in order to get over the hurdles we have to face and jump in order to be successfull.

Thank you Milan, I for one am right with you as a supporter of our (soon to be again) great football club.

:038:

Bring on the Chelsea!!!!!

:038:

Jesus.. three points and it's turning into a love fest.

Guys be fair, we have managed to beat one of the worst teams in the league.

We really are going places.

Well we would be with that attitude.
That has been the major problem throughout LCFC, attitude!

It is not my attitude that is to blame for our inept performances and general lack of ability over the recent years.

My attitude is born out of it.

Guys be fair, we have managed to beat one of the worst teams in the league.

We really are going places.

You can only beat whats put in front of you, only lost 2 games got aboutt he best defensive record int he league.

Let be positive for a change.

You can only beat whats put in front of you, only lost 2 games got aboutt he best defensive record int he league.

Let be positive for a change.

Im not saying it wasnt a good result, and you are correct about only being able to beat what is out infront of you.

However i dont believe thanking mandaric and praising the lord that we have turned the corner is a rational reaction.

not rational at all. but we've won and that feels like a rarity! lets enjoy it because who knows whats coming next! blue army!

I think most of us is thankful to Milan for coming here, the question is if the decisions he makes are the best for the club. A victory against probably the worst team in the league right now doesn't exactly convince me on its own. Although I do trust in Milan and I think we will get better and better.

It was not inevitable that Leicester would win. The bookies expected us to lose. Fans would have criticized Gary Megson if we had lost. Lets give him credit when we win. Well done Gary!

To be fair in the past few seasons we have not won any of the games that we all felt were nailed on 'must wins' for us.

Refreshing that for once we have.

I agree.

Lets not get carried away, but after Forest and Villa, for the lads to get a crucial league win must be a morale booster for 'em.

I believe this could well be the start of a few more good performances.

Keep the faith and all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670