Thatcher has signed for Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Cheers for the good times Thatcher, can't see you doing well there but either way cheers for the memories, what memories?

xsubmariner

Only good thing to come out of this is the fact ol' bagpuss is gonna be pissed off. After Man city came in with a late bid, bagpuss quote on Friday said "Thatcher has promised he'll sign for us on Monday". :twisted: :twisted:

(In these dark times you have to take what enlightment you can :evil: )

lanxfox

Never really took to him - must be cause he knocked us back to sign 4 the mighty Milton Keynes Dons when MON was here - :roll:

Ricey

I'm disapointed but I never rated him that highly, yes he could get stuck in but I've seen him have some god awful games for us.

Good riddance.

SilverFox

xsubmariner said:
Only good thing to come out of this is the fact ol' bagpuss is gonna be pissed off. After Man city came in with a late bid, bagpuss quote on Friday said "Thatcher has promised he'll sign for us on Monday". :twisted: :twisted:

(In these dark times you have to take what enlightment you can :evil: )
Yeah, but you gotta say that Rednapp does have striking features though..........I wonder how often exactly they have been struck! Ugly B**tard :twisted:

xsubmariner

Personally, I don't go much on the violence thingy (do I mistress elvira... :wink: ...). But Bagpuss has got a kisser that you wouldn't refrain from giving a good smack or 2. Then again looking at his mush it looks like your fist would go into it like playdoh!! :lol:

Fox Fan

We all know that Rednapp shoud of been our manager anyway. When PT left he was very close to agreeing a contract, but then didnt and we got Bassett who had plenty of time to save us from relegation but didn't.

Lboro fox

Fox Fan said:
We all know that Rednapp shoud of been our manager anyway. When PT left he was very close to agreeing a contract, but then didnt and we got Bassett who had plenty of time to save us from relegation but didn't.
Come on...

Tony Blair would be better than that cockney knobend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3