The 2021 Talking Balls Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
BN is like the crazy uncle in the family, might spout bollocks a lot of the time but is highly entertaining with it.

I didn’t vote, but BN also gets my vote for best poster.

His posts are enjoyable to read, and are well structured. It’s usually a load of old bollocks mind, but I still enjoy reading it.

I didn’t vote, but BN also gets my vote for best poster.

His posts are enjoyable to read, and are well structured. It’s usually a load of old bollocks mind, but I still enjoy reading it.
Are you his agent?

Missed this

Thank ****

Apologies for the late response but speech writing is not my forte.

I'd like to thank my friends and family for making me a ****. I'd also like to thank everyone on this forum for bringing the **** in me, racing to the surface. I'd like to thank BG for providing me with a free copy of his book 'How to **** Out a Forum Like You've Never ****ed Before' which was a source of inspiration to me.

Having two votes means more to me than anything, especially as I know one of them came from the wonderful **** in waiting, camberwell fox camberwell fox the stupid, incompetent bastard.

I'd also like to thank BM for organising this complete ****ing shambles of a shitshow, Joe_Fox Betting for sponsoring the awards, Superscout for organising the guest list, BN for always being there as a **** mirror, Jeff for working hard on keeping us all from being on the streets asking strangers for change, directions or blow jobs and Boc for wishing me good luck in the upcoming 2013 **** of the Year category the confused old bastard.

I hope to retain this award in our next ceremony sometime in 2028 and so you will, my friends, be treated to a level of ****ishness unseen since the days of Coventry troll ROFL or that post from BN about selling Castagne.

My dear friends, I leave you with this; Never before in the field of forum conflict has so much been owed by one **** to so many ****s.

**** you all.
Pop.

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank BM for organising this complete ****ing shambles of a shitshow, Joe_Fox Betting for sponsoring the awards, Superscout for organising the guest list, BN for always being there as a **** mirror, Jeff for working hard on keeping us all from being on the streets asking strangers for change, directions or blow jobs and Boc for wishing me good luck in the upcoming 2013 **** of the Year category the confused old bastard.
The man, the myth, the legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758