Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A consequence of having Nigel Pearson as manager, I think.

An excellent consequence - would much rather quietly acquire players and quietly win the league rather than shout about how we are going to dominate the world and then end up mid-table.

It's all gone very quiet hasn't it? A week with no posts in this page and it's still not that far down the first page.

Nothing happening, everyone take a break to watch the Euros? Or just that journos have the Euros to fill their newspapers with so don't need to be making stuff up?
It's like everyone has gone on holiday. But they wouldn't take their holidays in June when everyone is desperate to know what next year's line up is going to be like, would they? I mean the weather is shite.

No, they're all beaving away on the phones wheeling and dealing under cover of the Euro press coverage. What a relief.

I agree things are quite at the moment on the Leicester city front but im sure N.P has some irons in the fire,but we all know Nigel dont we ,he wont give anything away until things are signed and settled.(im sure its the best way).

I agree things are quite at the moment on the Leicester city front but im sure N.P has some irons in the fire,but we all know Nigel dont we ,he wont give anything away until things are signed and settled.(im sure its the best way).

2nd June 2009 - Robbie Neilson signs a pre-contract to join LCFC
10th June 2010 - Tom Kennedy signs

.... who next?

Apparently Man United are interested. You can certainly see why, a couple of great performances for Polan so far... makes you wonder what he could do if he was getting good service from his midfield.

Well, with Bamba gone, Mills and Peltier on their way and now Konch, it looks like we'll be bedding in a whole new defence for next year. Lets hope they hit the ground running and we hear none of the 'they need time to gel' crap.

NPhad better add more friendlies to the list, if this carries on our "new team" will need more games together before Pboro

It'll be good experience for him, playing for a side who are more than likely going to be competing for promotion this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69