Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is we haven't won a single game yet, and all you 'clever' people can do is make pathetic jokes about it

Wankers, the lot of you

But (at the risk of abuse), I am surprised we haven't brought more players in by now. Not worried, but surprised. I'd expect around 8 new players to come in in total this summer. Three were signed very early on, so Pearson was obviously looking to do some business early.

A lot will depend on players out as well and different players will be available at different times, etc... but I'm surprised that it is as quiet as it is at the moment personally. But then Pearson likes to do things quietly and I'm sure there is plenty being done behind the scenes. I just would've expected more to be signed by now.

What I really need to know though is what's happening with the feckin' pitch! I need grass updates. It could have grown into a shabby mess by now for all we know.

Last edited:
Mr. Peason doesn't have a list. Someone should make one for him quickly or Messi will be signed by Derby.

Was the 30 random names his second list and is that why they never made a follow-up film?

Mr. Peason doesn't have a list. Someone should make one for him quickly or Messi will be signed by Derby.

Brett Ormerod just signed for Wrexham. Look at the Premier League experience we are missing out on with this ineptitude in the transfer market.

Sky Sports understands Steve Howard is set to join Hartlepool - the club where he started his career.

Howard is available on a free transfer after being released by Leicester and is prepared to return to his native North East having spent more than a decade away.

The 36-year-old target-man was unable to score in 14 Championship appearances for the Foxes last season but has been a formidable goalscorer further down the leagues.

Howard netted more than 100 goals for Luton from 2001 to 2006 and has scored over 200 career goals.

The first of those was for Hartlepool as a teenager back in the 1995-96 season and Howard will be hoping to add to his tally of 32 goals for the club on his return to Victoria Park.

Someone on Twitter is claiming that we are talking to Marko Futacs.

Toffee Fox‏@FoxToffee

Marko Futacs is in talks with the club, striker and free agent from Pompey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673