Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nige is certainly busy with his scraper at the bottom of that there barrel

My Portsmouth mate says he doesn't score many goals but is useful as a target man alongside somebody else. Remember him scoring against us at home last season. Still, this sounds incredibly underwhelming - although he is very young still and we need somebody in his mould to replace Howard.

Remember him scoring against us at home last season. Still, this sounds incredibly underwhelming - although he is very young still and we need somebody in his mould to replace Howard.

No, I didn't. I think I put this out of my memory,

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he looked like a decent player when he played against us, he caused trouble for our defence all game.

With regards Futacs, I'd sooner try to get Kitson but he did look a good target man the few times I saw him, tall, tricky and strong.

Schlupp interest confirmed by Sheff Utd manager according to SSN

It was all over the back of my local paper when I went to get a few things from our local Co-Op this morning
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-schlupp-for-the-deal-1-4730653

Sheffield United are monitoring the Ghana international’s situation at the King Power Stadium after sources close to Nigel Pearson’s side indicated he will be allowed to leave on loan

Last edited:
I'm not normally one for saying we should sign XXXX, but I notice Akos Buzsaky has failed to agree terms with QPR. Wouldn't mind Nige going after him.

I'm not normally one for saying we should sign XXXX, but I notice Akos Buzsaky has failed to agree terms with QPR. Wouldn't mind Nige going after him.

the 'white Pele'.
weren't we linked with him when Sousa took over

Buzsaky would be an amazing signing and just the sort of midfielder we could do with. Very good shout there Notts as always been a fan of him since his Plymouth days.

I know it's not an actual rumour as such but I would be very excited to see him arrive here though I would imagine some lower Prem teams would be sniffing around too which may make things difficult if we were to bid for him.

Saw he'd been released earlier as well and the same thought went through my mind. Would be a great signing and is just the kind of player we need. Would prefer him to Koren, although he'd be a good signing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669