Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make of it what you will but tonight i was driving up the A6 towards Birstall when was approached to my left by an Audi Q7 with the plate HOB57. Looked into the passenger seat and i am 99.9% certain is what jack hobbs. Not implying anything but just saying what i saw. Got photo evidence of the car and plate. Was gonna take a snap of Hobbs but wud look a little weird sat next to him at the lights with a camera pointing at him.
drivers seat i meant!!!!

Of anybody else seen him? Does Hobbsy really of that number plate?

Let's not be so harsh on ahboyblue06, I was in Waterstones on Church Gate yesterday and I'm 99.9% sure I also saw Jack Hobbs in there browsing the German philosophy section. I also notice he's grown a rather trendy new hairstyle, very reminiscent of legendary hair model Robert Terwilliger. I'm not implying anything, I'm just telling you what I saw.

Let's not be so harsh on ahboyblue06, I was in Waterstones on Church Gate yesterday and I'm 99.9% sure I also saw Jack Hobbs in there browsing the German philosophy section. I also notice he's grown a rather trendy new hairstyle, very reminiscent of legendary hair model Robert Terwilliger. I'm not implying anything, I'm just telling you what I saw.

Just so everyone knows, I was in Waterstones and am 38% sure that I saw PR browsing the cookery section. At least I think it was him - he was wearing shoes and had 2 eyes.

So the above is probably true.

Well the twat on twatter foxtoffee is not only implying he has knowledge of a new arrival by posting the word " incoming" and then leaving it for a few hours is now teasing people by revealing a clues such as new player is a scouse? Attention seeking prick

He's on FT, he told me who it is some time ago and stated a few reasons why he couldn't say the name this time. Attention seeking, maybe. But we'll see how good his info is. But he has a decent record over the last year. They are one of the people running one of the fourth official account

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I was in Waterstones and am 38% sure that I saw PR browsing the cookery section. At least I think it was him - he was wearing shoes and had 2 eyes.

So the above is probably true.

I think you may need your eyes checking. It was the cutlery section, not the cooking section.

Last edited:
He's on FT, he told me who it is some time ago and stated a few reasons why he couldn't say the name this time. Attention seeking, maybe. But we'll see how good his info is. But he has a decent record over the last year. They are one of the people running one of the fourth official account

Why would you not be able to say then ?

Yep u often sign a confidentially clause when posting on a forum. Maybe the use of user names would stop identities of people revealing transfer gossip.

Could be a bit of news soon regarding a new defender I would imagine.

Beckford still not in the squad due to "illness" for the Shrewsbury game.

The plot thickens. Or is he just poorly?

I have a list of all his ailments.

But I can't tell you yet

I have sent them to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675