Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton players available for us to consider. Not sure where Mark Davies stands contractwise

I'd love to have him back down here now. Although now we've got James, Drinkwater, King, Danns, Wellens and Marshall who can all play in the middle of the park. Where would he fit in? I think Pearson will be moving a few players on before long.

I hope this is bo!!ocks. Left-back is one position where we don't need strengthening.

I hope this is bo!!ocks.

Do bollocks offend your sensibilities? Personally, I do draw the line at being teabagged while I'm trying to sleep, but I've no problem just spelling the word bollocks itself out

Do bollocks offend your sensibilities? Personally, I do draw the line at being teabagged while I'm trying to sleep, but I've no problem just spelling the word bollocks itself out

There's nothing like the gental scraping of a sack being dragged across your forehead to send you to sleep.

There's nothing like the gental scraping of a sack being dragged across your forehead to send you to sleep.

You keep your genital scrapings to yourself. I've told you before, I'm not interested and I don't care if the smell has improved

Anyone know how accurate this Fourth Official is on Twitter ? He reckons Beckfords on his way?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say highly innaccurate.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but Gallagher to Ipswich for £500K according to the last paragraph in the Bamba article on the Merc.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but Gallagher to Ipswich for £500K according to the last paragraph in the Bamba article on the Merc.

Wouldn't miss either of them to be honest. Gallagher shows flashes of absolute brilliance, but he blows too hot and cold. Might be worth keeping as a squad player. Bamba is a highly talented player, but in the Championship, where you need a tight, highly organised defence, he's too unpredictable to form a decent partnership with any of his fellow defenders.

I think that Bamba is one of the very few players at the KP who provides any entertainment. I quite understand that money has to be recouped and also that Pearson isn't exactly the most expansive manager in terms of providing entertainment or putting on the style. No doubt provided he builds a successful team then we will put up with the boredom tendency factor. But i will be sorry to see Bamba go - as for the rest I don't much care whether they stay or go. It wouldn't surprise be if either or both of Beckford and Gallagher turn it on big time for another club, but that's the nature of football.

I wouldn't miss Bamba one tiny bit. He's a liability far too often and there are certainly better out there for this level. If we can get a bit of money for him and shore up with somebody genuinely proven at this level then I'd be happy with that.

I think that Bamba is one of the very few players at the KP who provides any entertainment. I quite understand that money has to be recouped and also that Pearson isn't exactly the most expansive manager in terms of providing entertainment or putting on the style. No doubt provided he builds a successful team then we will put up with the boredom tendency factor. But i will be sorry to see Bamba go - as for the rest I don't much care whether they stay or go. It wouldn't surprise be if either or both of Beckford and Gallagher turn it on big time for another club, but that's the nature of football.

I don't get this notion that Pearson sides play boring football. I remember a host of games in our first season back in the Championship under NP which were some of the best Leicester games I've been to. When we beat Forest and QPR towards the end of that season we were amazing. He's bought in players like Marshall, Cleverley and Davies who could really turn on the style and Marshall in particular has scored some incredible goals... I really don't get how our football under Pearson is boring.

I don't want my defenders providing entertainment We have a midfield
and an attack to do that. I want my defenders to tackle win headers and clear their lines.

I don't want my defenders providing entertainment We have a midfield
and an attack to do that. I want my defenders to tackle win headers and clear their lines.

Put Sol in midfield, problem solved........

Okay, I'll get my coat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670