The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox From The Hudd

Bakary Sako according to my 6 year old's Match Of The Day magazine....

"the powerful winger is set leave Wolves after their shock relegation, and Foxes boss Nigel Pearson is set to pounce..."

Nottingham Fox

"the powerful winger is set leave Wolves after their shock relegation, and Foxes boss Nigel Pearson is set to pounce..."

Sounds like a sako shit to me.

give_us_a_wave

Wouldn't mind that at all,always seemed a more than decent player when I've seen him.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
"the powerful winger is set leave Wolves after their shock relegation"

The Wolves fan who works with me has been saying that they would go down all season; he wasn't shocked.

The Old Fox

I am still not 100% convinced that there is nothing in theses stories. It would be hypocritical were I to say that I want NP to stay, but I am concerned at the prospect of the worst of all outcomes whereby, Pearson takes umbrage, resigns and none of these 'big' managers wish to take us on - rather as when they dispensed with Sven's services.

The Old Fox

Clutching at straws, OF?

Possibly; probably. I would have liked a definitive answer. from the club I seriously do have concerns that we might drift into the situation of needing a new manager, rather than taking positive steps in either that direction, or to back Pearson.

Matt_B

Possibly; probably. I would have liked a definitive answer. from the club I seriously do have concerns that we might drift into the situation of needing a new manager, rather than taking positive steps in either that direction, or to back Pearson.

For all I care, so long as they've told Pearson the situation and he is fully aware of whether he is staying or going, I don't care what the press speculation is or what they say in public.

Biffa Bacon

For all I care, so long as they've told Pearson the situation and he is fully aware of whether he is staying or going, I don't care what the press speculation is or what they say in public.

:038: exactly, just wish people would shut up about it now, all the hot air spouted by the in the know crowd is just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669