The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For gods sake. Why cant we just have a decent kit manufacturer for a change ?

BLOODY BURRDA ?????

They might be a decent kit manufacturer, it's just that you've not heard of them.

I for one couldn't give two shits who the kit manufacturer is.

They might be a decent kit manufacturer, it's just that you've not heard of them.

I for one couldn't give two shits who the kit manufacturer is.

Well then you is well wrong innit you has to have nike or adidas on your shirt to look dead cool at da bus stop! aiiiiiiii!!

I ****ing love big, black defensive midfielders. Fabrice Muamba, Ismaila N'Diaye (FM legend), Patrick Viera, Kagisho Dikgacoi, Pape Bouba Diop...... Amdy Faye?

Tit**** Bumble?

Not long ago Paulo was interested in a fellow Portugeser

Swansea City have been linked with a move for Portugese midfielder André Leão

Newspaper reports in Portugal suggest that Swansea City manager Paulo Sousa is interested in a move for his fellow countryman

Will he still be interested or are his sights set higher now

Last edited:
No speculation & I would imagine him to head to somewhere like Newcastle, but Dan Gosling would be a quality signing.

So would Wayne Rooney - but neither of them would come anywhere near our feckin' club in a squillion years

Plus it looks like a certain chairman might have a little hand in our signings again. Happy days..............
Thankfully, if our chairman is making these signings, he has the same taste as Paulo. So far we have heard about a Swansea player, a Portuguese player and a much-needed defensive midfielder with Premier League experience. I assume the conspiracy theorists think Faye would be a "Milan signing", just like all the other older players we have signed in the past few years. Like Nobby, who in reality was clearly a Pearson signing.

I think it's fair to say that all managers want one or two older heads around, especially if they have top flight experience. It's easy to assume anyone over 30 is Milan's idea because he brought in N'Gotty when he first arrived, but since then, with the possible exceptin of the aborted Davids fiasco, I'm not sure I spot one at all.

Looks as far removed form a MM signing as possible to me.

Dickov was introduced by Mandaric.

Faye's a dodgy signing without MM's involvement, past it and injury prone. We need a tigerish tackler in there more than anything else as Spearing proved.

Also I doubt MM is having any influence on signings as it seems he will be off in the near future.

Plus there is nothing to even suggest that the Faye singing is any more than a effortless rumour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670