The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In today's People it says Leicester want to sign Hugo Colace from Barnsley and Darren Pratley from Swansea
Pratley would a decent signing dont know much about colace. When we played swansea in the fa cup last year a guy came up to us asking how to get to the ground, he walked to the ground with us and he turned out to be pratleys dad. He said forest were wanted him but he didnt really want to go there, i guess tha could have changed.

In today's People it says Leicester want to sign Hugo Colace from Barnsley and Darren Pratley from Swansea
I was winding up a Swansea mate about us signing Pratle-anyway he said Pratley didn't get on that well with Sousa and was more likely to stay now he had left.

I really don't want Jay Simpson in place of Howard. So there.

totally agree with hazzmann re: another ankle biting midfielder - wellens promised to do this last yr, but the introduction of spearing at the end of the season really added something to the way we were playing

Are we getting Spearing back ?

Or is he going to the biggest club in Humberside ?

I hope we get Spearing back (Jay - not Tony).

Found this on a random rumours website...

Speaking to someone who does some scouting for Leicester.
His information, (not sure how accurate this is, but he's nothing to gain by speculating).
Leon Crncic, the Slovenian forward who 'trialled' in the friendlies last week, has impressed DeSousa, and the club are interested in taking him on.
LCFC in negotiation with NFFC regarding the possibility of bringing in one of Forest's players, (either an attack minded M/F or a striker)..possibility of Matt Oakley being offered as 'bait' in an exchange deal.Otherwise Oakley, who upset Foxes fans towards the end of last season, will be allowed to leave.
Steve Howard. Will be allowed to move on. He doesn't fit in with Paolo's plans..PdS would prefer a faster, more mobile striker..Who, will depend on budget!
Nicky Adams impressed PdS when he played at right back last week. Will be given another chance to show he can do a job in this 'new' role.
Search is on for another 'keeper.PdS is OK with Weale but would prefer a 'higher profile' number one!!

There is stuff on there about the takeover too.

Got to take it with a pinch of salt - nothing groundbreaking, interesting to speculate about the NFFC players though and I like Weale...

I hope we get Spearing back (Jay - not Tony).

Found this on a random rumours website...

Speaking to someone who does some scouting for Leicester.
His information, (not sure how accurate this is, but he's nothing to gain by speculating).
Leon Crncic, the Slovenian forward who 'trialled' in the friendlies last week, has impressed DeSousa, and the club are interested in taking him on.
LCFC in negotiation with NFFC regarding the possibility of bringing in one of Forest's players, (either an attack minded M/F or a striker)..possibility of Matt Oakley being offered as 'bait' in an exchange deal.Otherw*s* Oakley, who upset Foxes fans towards the end of last season, will be allowed to leave.
Steve Howard. Will be allowed to move on. He doesn't fit in with Paolo's plans..PdS would prefer a faster, more mobile striker..Who, will depend on budget!
Nicky Adams impressed PdS when he played at right back last week. Will be given another chance to show he can do a job in this 'new' role.
Search is on for another 'keeper.PdS is OK with Weale but would prefer a 'higher profile' number one!!

There is stuff on there about the takeover too.

Got to take it with a pinch of salt - nothing groundbreaking, interesting to speculate about the NFFC players though and I like Weale...

By random, I assume you mean the new fangled variant and are referring to footballrumours.com ?

Why did Oakley upset us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670