The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2014/15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke defender Robert Huth is poised to join #lcfc on loan until the end of the season #scfc

John Percy normally spot on.

Robert Huth ?

Seriously ?

Robert shitting Huth ?

Gawd help us

Stoke fans speak very highly. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we are looking at an accomplished ball playing centre back here. I think we are talking more along the lines of Gerry Taggart - which should be a good thing!

Utter utter utter utter shit

*Re-reads what you wrote about Wes Morgan not being good enough for us in the Championship*...

For what it's worth, I think that this is an excellent signing. Experienced defender, who will command the back four and organise us much better. Won't set the world alight, but a very good acquisition for a bottom of the PL team.

*Re-reads what you wrote about Wes Morgan not being good enough for us in the Championship*...

For what it's worth, I think that this is an excellent signing. Experienced defender, who will command the back four and organise us much better. Won't set the world alight, but a very good acquisition for a bottom of the PL team.

I think homer was quite open to the idea of Morgan joining us at the time....

A dreadful clodhopping oaf of a player

If we sign him it's time to pack the whole thing in altogether

Truly astonishing, this

Last thing we need right now is a great lumping clogging carthorse of a defender

'tis madness

I couldn't care less who he has played for before. Quite why you think that would make any difference is a bit of a mystery

I have seen him play on many an occasion over the past few years and can see that he is useless fat clogger of the highest order. Whilst good in the air, he is completely immobile, cannot control or pass the ball to any degree, and is generally an accident waiting to happen. An awful pub player with no skill whatsoever.

A truly shocking signing on any level. The fact that we are pissing away £800k into the bargain is nothing short of a disgrace

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE having a go at Homer will have to see Dessie, JF and me first.

Vote for JF you tossers.

Gerrim in, might make us more of a threat at corners, which would be truly astonishing stuff.

We don't threaten at corners because the crosses are cra, this won't change with Huth or Andre the Giant.

In the last 2 games I have seen the deliveries have been much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669