The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee and Claire will win the task.

Then Claire will destroy Lee in the final board room showdown.
Not if he brings out the Reverse Pterodactyl in a fit of anger. Claire will be toast, and Lee will be hired.

apparently there is a twist to the final tonight... perhaps he hires 2 people ??

It was a guess, I read somewhere that Alan Sugar said there was a twist... jeez :icon_roll
Yes, but I didn't read it, and now I have to sit there waiting for a twist!!!

For me now, there will no longer be a twist!!!!!

Last edited:

Your results: Mostly Cs: Commiserations! You are HELENE! You're quite nice, and people don't find you offensive, but you've had a terrible life, poor love. Still, you've managed to get this far, and it's a testament to your professionalism and Global Pricing Leadership that you have, so well done you. You prove to the world that if you put your mind to it, anything is possible (except possibly knowing what 'Global Pricing Leader' actually means)

I've no had that much of a difficult life TBH.

I loved the first 3 series of this programme, have tried to watch most episodes of this but it is just so boring and the contestants are getting like the ones on Big Brother, only there for the fame.In my opinion this is heading the same way as X Factor and Big Brother have always been.

Last edited:
Never watched it but did learn today what Amstrad stands for.

Feckin weren't obvious, well not to me.
I know it isn't, that's why I was laughing :icon_lol:

It's one of those things that stuck in my head since the CPC464. Along with some plastic from when I broke the keyboard and my Mum launched it at me.

I loved the first 3 series of this programme, have tried to watch most episodes of this but it is just so boring and the contestants are getting like the ones on Big Brother, only there for the fame.In my opinion this is heading the same way as X Factor and Big Brother have always been.

I agree; this has been the most disappointing series; a lot of poor talent (i'm talking about looks and business accumen) this year.

I know it isn't, that's why I was laughing :icon_lol:

It's one of those things that stuck in my head since the CPC464. Along with some plastic from when I broke the keyboard and my Mum launched it at me.

That story explains an awful lot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570