The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that The Apprentice is on Tuesday next week to avoid the Ingerlund/USA game.

Ingerlund should be moved to Tuesday to avoid the Apprentice.

I know which one will give me more pleasure next week.

Which one of the twats is going to come out as the closet Birmingham City fan?

Lucinda was a real twàt

helene was hopeless

Alex had a stupid boy smile when he found out he had top sales.

Lee did well, proved he was right to dump the blonde.

Lucinda was a real twÃ*t

helene was hopeless

Alex had a stupid boy smile when he found out he had top sales.

Lee did well, proved he was right to dump the blonde.

He actually had a fairly close shave for the first time. Designer stubble is so passe.

Lucinda gone ... 2 others were meant to go but Alan decided to keep 4 and put them in the final.

He is splitting the teams next week into Alex & Helene, Lee & Claire - I very much doubt that he would put his two favourites in the same team just in case they lost, so I assume he will choose either Alex or Claire depending on who wins the task.

That interviewer Paul is hilarious, especially when he described Lucinda as a nutcase!

And how sexist is Karen Brady? Loved all the girls including Lucinda, wasn't a huge fan of the blokes.

He is splitting the teams next week into Alex & Helene, Lee & Claire - I very much doubt that he would put his two favourites in the same team just in case they lost, so I assume he will choose either Alex or Claire depending on who wins the task.

That interviewer Paul is hilarious, especially when he described Lucinda as a nutcase!

I think that I am right in saying that all 4 candidates will be working for Sir Al over the last 6 months anyway, so he will certainly know who he wants to win.

Plus I agree, definitely between Alex and Claire.

I prefer Lee.

The guy has led wel and is a great team player. That thing about the CV was nothing, everyone builds themselves up but he has really backed up his words over the week.

Alex is a real apprentice he needs training, if Sralun is happy with that fair enough.

Claire doesn't listen but is quite capable

Helene shouldn't even be here what a waste of space - so what if her parents were alcoholics!

Lee's weakness is presentation though, I'm sure he's dyslexic and cannot work from a paper.

Claire will win, unless srAlunwants a blank canvass.

Lee's weakness is presentation though, I'm sure he's dyslexic and cannot work from a paper.

I want Lee to win but yeah he doesn't seem that intelligent in that department. The amount of spelling mistakes he had on his CV was ridiculous, and to be fair if I was an employer and I read that sentence with umpteen spelling mistakes, his CV would go straight in the bin.

Yeah, but it didn't and he got through.

His actions have spoken louder than his words but why didn't he use a spellchecker and get a friend to proof read it. He obviously has education problems and hang ups. I'll support him all the more now.

Yeah, but it didn't and he got through.

His actions have spoken louder than his words but why didn't he use a spellchecker and get a friend to proof read it. He obviously has education problems and hang ups. I'll support him all the more now.
Likewise.

I thought he handled the accusations very well. I thought his response about being ashamed of his education was superb. And even if that was a lie too, it shows he can think quickly and when under pressure.

I like him.

He dealt with it even better when Sugar asked him in the boardroom. What he would do if he found out the same. That said - I just can't see it but I think he's the public's favourite.

Last edited:
What can anyone see in Helene?

I want Lee to win. They have all stood up to the tests so their abilities aren't really an issue now, I would imagine it is more a case of who is the most suitable for the environment AS wants to put them. Personally for me it boils down to who irritates me.

Alex is a good salesman, granted, but he is a mardy twat and he really pissed me off last night when he kept sighing and shaking his head as if these guys didn't know what they were talking about.

Claire has that thing where she shakes her head in that "You go girl" style when she talks. Good at sales and presentation and has done well but she's annoying.

Helenne is a nothing. If she vanished I wouldn't even notice.

I felt sorry for Lee when he got busted over his education fib. I think he probably won fans over though not just for how he accepted he was wrong but also because the bloke who rumbled him came across as a smug grassing arse licker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669