The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
One if them thinks he's Tim Weswood.

All of them appear to think they are something they are not. I can't believe how poor in quality this lot are compared with previous series.

I think Alex could be a bit of a dark horse. Apart from his weird facial expressions, we haven't seen much of him.

Thanks - it was the "T" that did it.

Most recognised Urban DJ. Shows I'm out of the loop

alex started off strongly and all the girls loved him but he has decidely stepped back and now just pulls faces at everybody else's decisions and keeps his head down.

Could do well though but I'd like him to get more into it.

But when confronted with that by Sugar, why didn't they say "But I'm quite happy to send one card if it'll stop the recipient buying another ten"

Why would card companies stock cards that may reduce the numbers sold in the future. Hardly great business strategy, and I would have sacked her if she said that too.

Why would card companies stock cards that may reduce the numbers sold in the future. Hardly great business strategy, and I would have sacked her if she said that too.
As I said, they should have confronted Sugar with that as their excuse/reason. It would have been suicide to say that to the card companies.

Absolute class tonight. Margaret's comment about Edinburgh not being what it was was priceless and Sugars retorts especially to Clair were hilarious.

The contestants may not be the best but this years event is turning into a wonderful series.

My two most hated candidates went tonight, now just need that twat Claire to go.

ginger had to go but sorry to see Jennifer go, easily the best looking of the lot. Sad to say the guys look better than any of the dogs left.

Claire couldn't keep her mouth shut and let Alex get on with his negotiation. Alex did well again yesterday. So did the young Indian lass.

I think it's between Raef, Ian and Alex now but I'll probably change my mind next week.

I think it's between Raef, Ian and Alex now but I'll probably change my mind next week.

Ian was fired weeks ago.

Whose the guy who led the group yesterday then - I meant him.

shame the irish eye candy has gone.

Lee McQueen.

Is dat who yaww tawwking abaart?

Yeah sorry every time I've said Ian I meant Lee three letters man's name you know what I mean

shame the irish eye candy has gone.

agreed, now with left with the wierd the fat or the fatter, though the indian lass ain't bad.

agreed, now with left with the wierd the fat or the fatter, though the indian lass ain't bad.

She's maybe a bit foul, but I reckon that blonde bint would do a good turn

I hate that fat bird. I want to slice her up with a razor blade and pour acid onto anything that's left to make sure she's fcuking gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669