The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me who thinks this, or are this year's candidates some of the most stupid and pathetic human beings around?

They seem to possess precious little common sense and next to no business acumen.

The 10 and 11 year olds that I'm currently working with are more capable of getting along with each other sensibly without resorting to petty squabbles every few minutes, unlike those on the show tonight.

I hope Lucinda gets fired next week - I fully expect her to flounce out of the boardroom screaming "It's not fair" :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Is it just me who thinks this, or are this year's candidates some of the most stupid and pathetic human beings around?

They seem to possess precious little common sense and next to no business acumen.

The 10 and 11 year olds that I'm currently working with are more capable of getting along with each other sensibly without resorting to petty squabbles every few minutes, unlike those on the show tonight.

I hope Lucinda gets fired next week - I fully expect her to flounce out of the boardroom screaming "It's not fair" :icon_lol:

They are unbelievably thick. I wouldn't hire any of the girls, well ok maybe the hot one. Raef and that guy who looks a bit like a rugby player are the only ones that stand out.

Can't stand Lucinda - why the feck is she applying for a job at bloody Amstrad when she has no technological sense. :102: "I don't know how to use my mobile phone" - yeah you will do well at a computer/technology firm you stupid fruitcake.

And that chubby faced woman, can't stand her either, she has too much of an opinion on everything.

And can I just say, Margaret and Nick are the stars of the show this year - their facial expressions are top class! :icon_lol:

And another thing, why the hell did Helene's team pay for a David Beckham lookalike when they had their own Dafydd from Little Britain lookalike. :icon_wink

And another thing, why the hell did Helene's team pay for a David Beckham lookalike
I wonder how many people paid because they thought it was really him.
I fecking hate them all and it makes everyone think that all salesmen are wankers. An hour of enjoyable cringing.

I have now spent some time with 2 salesmen in 2 days. Why do most seem likeable? :icon_roll

Because you are a bad judge of character and sincerity?

Hate this bloke.

alex-wotherspoon-lg.jpg

He's been spectacularly buck passing from day one and how Sir Alan hasn't pinned him down and kicked him out for it I'll never know.

I thought this week was the week. :mad:

Last night's show contained one of the biggest clangers in the show's history IMO.

I watched the majority of it in disbelief at the stupidity of these people!

Indeed, bloody idiots.

Kevin behaved like a total twat, and I want to stamp on Darren Anderton's head with my Doc Martins, I fcuking hate her!!!!

Kevin dug his own grave. Why pick on miss insignificant, the big mouth redhead should have been in the board room.

Looking difficult to find two worthy finalists at the moment.

Raef, whom I wanted out the first week, seems to have an open field at the moment.

Last night's show contained one of the biggest clangers in the show's history IMO.

I presume that you mean by Jenny when she proclaimed "I have slowed down enormously on the number of cards that I buy" to the startled buyers. And she didn't even get called back to the boardroom!

I presume that you mean by Jenny when she proclaimed "I have slowed down enormously on the number of cards that I buy" to the startled buyers. And she didn't even get called back to the boardroom!
I'd say Kevin made the major fcuk up by telling some of the countries top buyers that they were wrong, and proceed on to giving them an aggressive lecture.

Yes, but the whole concept of promoting being environmentally friendly by chopping down some more trees to make cards to promote it, was the bigger clanger.

The red headed bint was in our offices earlier this week - so I think you could safely say that she won't be winning :icon_lol:

Yes, but the whole concept of promoting being environmentally friendly by chopping down some more trees to make cards to promote it, was the bigger clanger.
But when confronted with that by Sugar, why didn't they say "But I'm quite happy to send one card if it'll stop the recipient buying another ten"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669