The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a totally stuck up arse...suggesting that the "other group" were ill-educated... nobhead !!

He isn't the only one. This is the first series that I have hated more than just one of the participants on first sight!

What a pompous toff! I thought these were supposed to be the 16 'hottest prospects' as they always say, are they bollocks. Not one of them stood out really, not sure why the hell they even had that Nicholas on the show for because solicitors know feck all about business.

Although I think I'm falling for that best salesperson in Europe woman......:055::055::055:.....Hubba hubba

What a pompous toff! I thought these were supposed to be the 16 'hottest prospects' as they always say, are they bollocks. Not one of them stood out really, not sure why the hell they even had that Nicholas on the show for because solicitors know feck all about business.

Although I think I'm falling for that best salesperson in Europe woman......:055::055::055:.....Hubba hubba

I'm sure a potentially powerful business woman like her is getting moist at the thought of a man working the self serve :icon_wink

Last edited:
Quote of the episode

'Lovely breast of fish'

WTF? I am a thicko....but even I know that fish don't have breasts.

He must have got confused with the lovely breasts of that best seller in Europe woman. :icon_wink

I'm sure a potentially powerful business woman like her is getting moist at the thought of a man working the self serve :icon_wink

Whatever floats her boat. :055:

You been spying on me again? :icon_wink

Made me laugh that they blamed Nick for pricing the Lobster wrong, but the other 7 lads didnt realise that £5 for a lobster was ridiculous!

Also I heard on Radio One this morning that his name is Nick Brown but he added the de-Lacy bit to make his name sound better. What a cock!

Made me laugh that they blamed Nick for pricing the Lobster wrong, but the other 7 lads didnt realise that £5 for a lobster was ridiculous!

Also I heard on Radio One this morning that his name is Nick Brown but he added the de-Lacy bit to make his name sound better. What a cock!

It's not a secret. It's mentioned on the BBC website.

Born Nicholas Brown, this trainee barrister added the 'de Lacy' moniker, inspired by his grandmother, to his own name because he felt it sounded more sophisticated.

TWAT!!

big_JenniferMaguire.jpg

:055:

How weird was that woman in the beret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687