The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shazia (sp) ..... Fired

The look of sheer terror on her face was priceless.

Lucinda is so totally out of her depth it is untrue. Bet she's only been kept in so we can see some more crying!

Can't believe that, I was convinced that Lucinda would go, if not the ginge. The only thing that Shazia woman did wrong was to leave the washing to go back to the house, under the PM's instructions. And they only lost £50 for the lost washing, that still would have meant a loss.

Fair play to the blokes team, hard graft and great teamwork won them it.

And I thought Raef was superb, starting to like him.

Hazz's 'exchange' of the week

The girls team knock on a Timothy Dalton look-alike door to give him back his laundry. He pays the agreed rate and then expected change. Ginger doesn't let her hands off the dough and then he asks for his change. 'Well we was wondering whether you would tip us....'

I loved it how the girls tried to be sneaky and took the irons, only to find that the blokes had done that hours and hours ago! They were always one step ahead of the game. The blokes should have charged them £50 or whatever for the use of them in the morning instead of just giving them away.

And £5k for that washing that normally costs £200! And the girls expected him to pay an extra £4800 for a 24hr hotline and their own personal account manager - Its laundry ffs!

And £5k for that washing that normally costs £200!

How can anyone offer a collection and return overnight cleaning and pressing service for one thousand items in London for only £200?

I reckon that Hotel manager was bullshitting.

How can anyone offer a collection and return overnight cleaning and pressing service for one thousand items in London for only £200?

I reckon that Hotel manager was bullshitting.

I totally agree. What profit if any can be made :icon_conf

Out of that £200 you have:

Vehicle costs for collection / delivery
Unit rental (inc c/tax, rates, energy bills etc)
Machine costs
Washing detergent etc
Labour

It's not viable. FACT

Must admit I'm starting to think this programme is getting a bit tired now

The same types of people being selected to take part, the selective editing, the contestants deliberately playing up to the cameras in an attempt to mimic what/who has been the talking points in previous series

And Sugar is almost becoming a parody of himself

And the challenges - sellling fish on a market stall, and doing an overnight laundry service ?

Very tired indeed

I totally agree. What profit if any can be made :icon_conf

Out of that £200 you have:

Vehicle costs for collection / delivery
Unit rental (inc c/tax, rates, energy bills etc)
Machine costs
Washing detergent etc
Labour

It's not viable. FACT

I was a bit shocked as well when he said he gets it for £200 - but then again it is regular business.

I was a bit shocked as well when he said he gets it for £200 - but then again it is regular business.

If it was done daily, thats £73,000 a year. There can be no profit in that what so ever. The hotel is in London, the rates for a unit to rent for the machines will swallow nearly all of that up, never mind the rest.

He's not paying that in real life because no one in their right mind would do it.

Just over two hours to go, can't wait :icon_lol:

Nearly on. Wonder what Sir Alan is doing with his excess money and spare weekends these days? :icon_eek:

Nearly on. Wonder what Sir Alan is doing with his excess money and spare weekends these days? :icon_eek:
Going for afternoons out with Max Moseley...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669