The Apprentice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the lasses this series competes with Naomi from the last series in the hotness stakes.....:055::055:

First time i ever watch this show, but it was pure class, that guy who thought he got the deal of the day, and then he was a good jewish boy but didnt know much, and the cheating that was going on it was really funny to see.

Yet if Sophocles (whom I don't like ) had said that, Margaret would have put a shocked expression on her smug mug and the Spurs fan would have probably fired him.

BBC site said:
Apparently she can make the shape of a shamrock with her tongue...
big_JenniferMaguire.jpg

Oh yeah baby....:icon_razz

She certainly had some suggestive lip movements.

Last night:

Good:
Alex
Lee
Lucinda

OK
Claire

Poor
Raef

Terrible
Other two girls

Should be shot:
Michael

Think that Lucinda has really done well the last 2 or three weeks after looking pathetic early on. She clearly has a skill set and knows her limitations.

Weakest weak for Raef since the first.

Any of the final 3 could have gone but I'd have fired Sophocles. He's an idiot.

Think that Lucinda has really done well the last 2 or three weeks after looking pathetic early on. She clearly has a skill set and knows her limitations.

And definitely a nice set of jugs underneath those ridiculous clothes she wears

I think the team that won yesterdays task will be the final 4 - Raef, Lee, Lucinda and Claire.

Sophocles is a bellend.

Any of the final 3 could have gone

At one point I thought all three of them were going to go. But with two having gone last week, Sralan obviously realised that there wouldn't be enough left to stretch the series out to its contracted length.

What a surprise!!

Raef is gone.

I think he was the last "pleasant polite" person in the show.

Maybe alex is not a scheming liar.

Michael is still a twat. How is he still there?

Lucinda is a moaning cow. pretty good when she's in charge but hopeless at most other things but yesterday she was again negative and unhelpful; Criticising after the fact.

Helene is a lump.

Claire a bitch.

Lee, don't really like him but he may now become my second favourite.

doesn't sralun like honest polite people?

What a surprise!!

Raef is gone.

I think he was the last "pleasant polite" person in the show.

Maybe alex is not a scheming liar.

Michael is still a twat. How is he still there?

Lucinda is a moaning cow. pretty good when she's in charge but hopeless at most other things but yesterday she was again negative and unhelpful; Criticising after the fact.

Helene is a lump.

Claire a bitch.

Lee, don't really like him but he may now become my second favourite.

doesn't sralun like honest polite people?

Raef deserved to go based on that task but Michael should have gone because he's just a pompous twat who has been shit the whole way through where as Raef has been one of the best throughout the whole series.

I agree about Lucinda - quality PM but very disruptive when part of a team. Can't stand Helene but I'm sort of warming towards Claire and I reckon she will be in the final and might even win it.

But I want Lee to win, he sounds as thick as shit but is probably the most intelligent out of the lot of them - and his Atishoo name was brilliant TBF.

Why did Raef go? Did he make a big fcuk up?

Not really, he got a bit too carried away with directing the advert and ended up doing an advert better than the other team, but didn't show the product really at all, which was the fundamental error.

Sian Lloyd is looking rough these days. No wonder Lembit went off all cheeky on her.

Don't forget that The Apprentice is on Tuesday next week to avoid the Ingerlund/USA game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670