THE ASHES

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 for 5 at this rate we won't make fecking 30!!!

Anyone what the lowest test innings is?????? Cause we could break all the records for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
Feck. Fecking useless fecking feckers.

perthfox said:
watching the test here in oz,i will have to have the day off tomorrow to avoid the bloody aussies taking the p***

England are getting into it, it's only been McGrath causing the damage, once he's knackered we'll get a decent score.

webmaster said:
England are getting into it, it's only been McGrath causing the damage, once he's knackered we'll get a decent score.
Overnight rest and he'll be back in the morning...:icon_sad:
At least he took a hit when he was batting:icon_lol:

Great start this morning and important that we didn't let them get away.
Everything after that was a disaster. Thought our batsman looked sh*t scared of Mc Grath. We need to try and get past 150 or i fear the game will be lost.

Hoggard out for a duck - 116 for 8

155 all out.

Jones slogges a quick 20 and Harmison bagged 11.

Australia lead by 37 runs, all in all we squandered the chance to take advantage but have recovered very well, good batting from the middle and bottom order.

Langer run out for 6, 19 for 1, there's the breakthrough - come on England!

rain sat and sun, not too sure about monday. Get your cash on the draw...

108 for 3, Ponting out.

255-5 MJ Clarke b Hoggard 91 (106b 15x4 0x6)
and DR Martyn lbw b Harmison 65 (138b 7x4 0x6)

Gilchrist and Katich in now! :038:

I was so looking forward to this series, but within 3 days we seem to have more questions than answers. The wheels seem to be falling off just like its done over the previous 15years or so.
Despite the fact the Aussies scored nearly 400 in their 2nd innings i feel the bowling looks O.K. Their match total of 190+384= 574. That is well within reach over two innings. The downside is our batting, and the warning signs were there at the end of the one day series when they went through our top order in two consecutive matches.
Tresco and Straus played alright today but there always looked like they could be out at any moment.
Vaughan looks woeful at the moment. We need the captain to inspire more than ever in this series but he looks like he's about to sh*t himself when Mc Grath and Lee are bowling. Where is the Vaughan that rattled the Aussies on the last series down under?
Ian Bell. Oh dear, oh dear. He may be a fine talent but he looks like a fish out of water in this company at the moment. Thorpe retired from international cricket yesterday so who do they turn to?
Pietersen is the only one who has played their attack with any confidence and is the one big bonus from this test.
Flintoff, well will the real Freddie stand up. This stage was made for you and its time to show them that your reputation is worth all the hype.
So it looks like 0-1 score( rain depending) and plenty of mental scars to shake off if they are to avoid another series pasting.

Very well summed up there BB:038:

Bell, i'm still unsure about him.

Vaughan - is ee ever going to find his form again??

Flintoff...we're batting, Freddie!

Still, let's hope Pieterson and Jones give the Aussies a good thumping tomorrow and let the rain settle in!:038: :038: :038:

What's the weather forecast for the next 2 days at Lords ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669