The best bit about today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

...no fecking drum

I'm sure I heard the sound of a drum coming from the North end of the stadium, but only briefly. Maybe it was someone banging their head against a wall after a Stearman pass :102:

yea i thought i herd it too.

That big fat geezer with no shirt was banging it in L1 for most of the game

...was the fact I didn't go to the match and therefore potentially ruin my long weekend!

a point against the team at the top of the division.

a point against the team at the top of the division.

That's the thing. This is (comparing the two tables) like Charlton getting a point off of Manchester United. I don't know why everyone is being so negative about today! I know it's nice to beat Derby, but we battled and did bloody well to get a point off of them. If we battle like this against the rest of the so-called 'in-form' teams, then we'll have no trouble staying up.

That's the thing. This is (comparing the two tables) like Charlton getting a point off of Manchester United. I don't know why everyone is being so negative about today! I know it's nice to beat Derby, but we battled and did bloody well to get a point off of them. If we battle like this against the rest of the so-called 'in-form' teams, then we'll have no trouble staying up.

we wont though we dont battle for anything unless where playing a top team.

I dont know why everyone is so pissed. We may not have turned in the best performances in the last few weeks, but in the last 12 games we've picked up 5 draws and 4 wins - we've only lost 3 games! Is that really so bad? I know that in an ideal world we'd play spectacular football and win every game, but that record isn't too bad at all!

in the last few weeks, but in the last 12 games we've picked up 5 draws and 4 wins - we've only lost 3 games! Is that really so bad?
Depends whether you're a statistics fan or a football fan. I'm personally a football fan and we've played against some bloody poor teams in the last few weeks, but for some reason we always play worse than the opposition. If we played like we did yesterday against most of them teams we'd have beaten them. We also didn't play too well yesterday, but we played easily within ourself and allowed Derby to return home with a point.

So I'm not happy because we've given too many points away that we didn't need to, but I can see why a statistic fan might be reasonably satisfied

Is this what we've come too? Happy to be a side struggling in English football's second tier?

This is a very poor league, we are the 17th best/worst team in that league, what does that tell you indierich06?

I just can't believe how low expectations have dropped at LCFC if people are prepared to accept yesterday's performance was anything less than moribund.

The club, on the playing/coaching side is a rotting corpse, and apart from the goal, which was nicely taken, I saw nothing yesterday on the field of play to suggest anything to be positive about for the future unless Kelly and the vast majority of the playing staff leave.

Last edited:
This is a very poor league, we are the 17th best/worst team in that league, what does that tell you indierich06?

I just can't believe how low expectations have dropped at LCFC if people are prepared to accept yesterday's performance was anything less than moribund.

The club, on the playing/coaching side is a rotting corpse, and apart from the goal, which was nicely taken, I saw nothing yesterday on the field of play to suggest anything to be positive about for the future unless Kelly and the vast majority of the playing staff leave.

:038: :038: :038: :038:

I hope MM is reading this and confirming his thoughts

I say without hesitation that this is completely spot on. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Right in front of them smug cnuts

010274317259400.jpg

Lovely stuff, I think some people are instantly happy as soon as the sun comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566