The Best British Left Back

the best left back

  • Wayne Bridge (England)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Ritchie (Scotland)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben Thatcher (Wales)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rob Edwards (Wales)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andy O'Brien (Rep Of Ire)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Finnan (Rep Of Ire)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ian Harte (Rep Of Ire)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    62
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to mention this as well Scarby, but:

The REPUBLIC of IRELAND is not British.

Just a small point but none the less important for the 6.5 million living there! :wink:
 
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Sorry to say this Scarby, but:

O'Brien is a centreback and Finnan is a right back. :lol: :wink:


O'Brien is left centre and plays on the left for Ireland and Finnan has alos been known to play on the Left for Ireland. Trust me i checked my information


anyway who cares im really really bored.

Yeah, but they're not essentially left backs, and you're asking who is the best left back in Britain and they're on the list! :lol: :wink:

Why are those players ahead of the Likes of Konchesky, Matt Taylor etc.......

You shouldn't need to check your info - you should know already. :wink:
 
Scowcroft said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Sorry to say this Scarby, but:

O'Brien is a centreback and Finnan is a right back. :lol: :wink:


O'Brien is left centre and plays on the left for Ireland and Finnan has alos been known to play on the Left for Ireland. Trust me i checked my information


anyway who cares im really really bored.

Yeah, but they're not essentially left backs, and you're asking who is the best left back in Britain and they're on the list! :lol: :wink:

Why are those players ahead of the Likes of Konchesky, Matt Taylor etc.......

You shouldn't need to check your info - you should know already. :wink:

Apart from Ben and Callum i got my information from the team lists from the recent internationals! :x
 
Scowcroft said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Rob Edwards and Paul Ritchie?

Are you taking the piss Scarby?!? :lol: :wink:

Now thats a bit racist there Scarecrow :D

Er....OK. How is that being racist? :?

Unless it's a joke which i've not cottoned on to. :oops:


Paul Ritchie is the best Scotland has got and your taking the P*ss you may knock down the Scots national pride
 
Ok now own up which three of you voted for hatchet man Cole? :? I suppose as long as he pulls on the national shirt he can do what he likes?:?

The guy is a plank! :wink:
 
Oh yeah while I'm on a rant. :wink:

You forgot Paulo Maldini.

He's not British and he's not a left back but then again....... :wink:
 
Steve Finnan is the best full-back on that list...

I hope nobody votes for Callum... mind you it would show the strength in depth that we have in our talented squad if the best left-back in Britain couldn't even get in our first team... :wink:
 
Billy Boy said:
Oh yeah while I'm on a rant. :wink:

You forgot Paulo Maldini.

He's not British and he's not a left back but then again....... :wink:

has Scarby hit a nerve with you Billy??? :wink:

Come on now, all of you, people of the great island of Ireland unite... :lol:
 
londonfox said:
Billy Boy said:
Oh yeah while I'm on a rant. :wink:

You forgot Paulo Maldini.

He's not British and he's not a left back but then again....... :wink:

has Scarby hit a nerve with you Billy??? :wink:

Come on now, all of you, people of the great island of Ireland unite... :lol:

Just sticking up for my cousins south of the border london. :lol: :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3369
4Southampton3367
5West Brom3355
6Hull City3354
7Preston 3452
8Coventry City3451
9Norwich City3351
10Sunderland3347
11Watford3344
12Bristol City3344
13Middlesbro3244
14Cardiff City3341
15Birmingham3238
16Blackburn 3338
17Plymouth 3337
18Swansea City3336
19Stoke City3335
20Huddersfield3334
21Millwall3333
22QPR3332
23Sheffield W3329
24Rotherham Utd3319

Latest posts

Top