The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has just been reported in the middle east that you have agreed a deal to sign the Iraqi national team goalkeeper Noor Sabri on a free transfer (bosman ruling), apparently he is gonna fly into london on monday to complete the deal. i dont kno what your current keepers are like but this guy is a good young but experienced (hes 23) keeper and has reached the semi finals of the olympics with iraq and more recently just won the asian cup. on his day he is as good as anyone. i watch a lot of asian football and the iranian hossein kaebi that you signed is also a good player, to be honest both of these are prem standard players so your scouting network has done a great job to get them! i noticed kaebi didnt start your first 2 matches, lets hope you give him a chance as he will tear down that wing with his ridiculous pace (apparently he can run the 100m in 10.2 seconds!)

from teamtalk.com..yoursay

and most of them are shite. i think its time to get rid of a few goalkeepers
I think you mean ALL of them are shite don't you.

I'm hearing stories of how good the new keeper is though, looking forward to seeing how long it takes for Mike Stowell to destroy him.

i don't know either. i haven't seen him play yet but by the sounds of it he is crap.

I saw him againest Notts thought he looked decent but the reports from the Hinckley match are that he is shite.

Still if we've brought him i would give him a chance

I saw him againest Notts thought he looked decent but the reports from the Hinckley match are that he is shite.

Still if we've brought him i would give him a chance

He didn't do anything wrong at Killie - but there again, he didn't have anything to do at Killie either!

Just spoken to my brother, he says he has heard that Levien wants Fryatt on loan.

it would be good if he goes out on loan rather then selling him, least he gets his fitness up and if he goes scotland he would easily score loads of goals which would build up his confidence

Just spoken to my brother, he says he has heard that Levien wants Fryatt on loan.

How would Levein be able to get him on loan at Dundee United when Wolves want him for £1m - £1.4m (if the rumours are to be true) ?

I'm certainly not doubting you mate, but surely little ol' Dundee United have no chance in landing Fryatt.

Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59