The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumors Thread

As in the matt holland and brian hughes who are currently playing first team football in the premiership, mmmmmm ok

Re: Rumours Thread

We have £8 million to spend apparently. :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_razz :icon_bigg ;) From Clubcall. ;)

Foxes turn to Dowie?
31-12-2006 12:09
Milan Mandaric is reportedly ready to make Iain Dowie the new manager of Leicester if he completes his takeover of the club.
The former Portsmouth chairman has launched a £25million bid for the Foxes, and wants the deal to go through by mid-January.
The People claims that Mandaric will sack current boss Rob Kelly and hand Dowie, himself axed by Charlton earlier this season, £8million to spend in the new year.
Dowie recently held talks with Hull over the managerial vacancy at the KC Stadium but decided to drop out of contention for the job.

Source

Leicester City could miss out on Ellington and Dunn
The Milan Mandaric takeover hasn't happened yet, and that will most certainly give the club no chance of signing two of their possible targets.

David Dunn was earlier linked with Leicester, but now both Man City and Blackburn has shown interest and City will miss Dunn if any of the other two clubs comes in for him.

Nathan Ellington is at the moment linked with Watford and Wigan, but Leicester City was also believed to be tracking the situation here.

lcfc new away kit for 2007/08

2665sml.jpg
:081: ;)

You are probably right if all this speculation surrounding the alleged 'walkout (I'll believe it when I see it in print)' of a director and the split in the board over MMs offer is true.

If it falls through the tigers will probably be the only option this board will look at.:(

Last edited:

You are probably right if all this speculation surrounding the alleged 'walkout (I'll believe it when I see it in print)' of a director and the split in the board over MMs offer is true.

If it falls through the tigers will probably be the only option this board will look at.:(

ill let you know tomorrow night im meeting up with my contact before the game for a chat :icon_wink

Mail on Sunday: Joe Bernstein on the transfer window, mainly about Pompey however says

".....but it is thought that Mandaric has not received his £47 million, which has led to a delay to the former Pompey owner's proposed takeover at Leicester City"

So maybe the dragging of heels isn't down to the City board after all

:102:

Last edited:

Mail on Sunday: Joe Bernstein on the transfer window, mainly about Pompey however says

".....but it is thought that Mandaric has not received his £47 million, which has led to a delay to the former Pompey owner's proposed takeover at Leicester City"

So maybe the dragging of heels isn't down to the City board after all

:102:

He still won't get here in time for the transfer window though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573