The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

For discussing anything and everything Championship related.

According to the FL Show, Doncaster have about 10 players out injured already excluding Sharp who went off injured today. What are they doing to their players?!

Brighton v Doncaster.....interesting choice of match to start the season.

For discussing anything and everything Championship related.

According to the FL Show, Doncaster have about 10 players out injured already excluding Sharp who went off injured today What are they doing to their players?!

Leg break in 3 separate places. Nasty! Wish him a speedy recovery.

I feel for Doncaster, though I've always had a soft spot for them anyway.

Had a horrendous injury list last season, half of them were still injured at the start of this one and in their first game 2 of their best players get injured.

Last edited:
Brighton v Doncaster.....interesting choice of match to start the season.
They even had Robbie Savage in the crowd watching.
I imagine now he has retired we will see more of him at his old haunts including our games I would imagine.

Donny`s injury problems are terrible, with such small resources in comparison to others in this League, they could struggle again this season

Last edited:
They even had Robbie Savage in the crowd watching.
I imagine now he has retired we will see more of him at his old haunts including our games I would imagine.

Donny`s injury problems are terrible, with such small resources in comparison to others in this League, they could struggle again this season

He was there covering for football focus, I believe he has signed a contract to commentate for ESPN

BBC's West Ham wankfest has just taken a knock, Lawro and the rest will be gutted.

Kenny Miller with a last minute winner for Cardiff away at West Ham. That'll do me!

We are down to eighth. :icon_conf

That wasn't funny at all, was it?

:081::081::081:

I cheered that almost as loudly as I cheered our goal yesterday. I hate WHam.

I must admit I cheered that Cardiff goal rather too loudly as well. Brilliant stuff. :icon_bigg

Hopefully Scot Parker will feck off soon, then watch the fans turn on Sam as things hopefully don't go to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566