The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Scot Parker will feck off soon, then watch the fans turn on Sam as things hopefully don't go to plan.

I still think Nolan and Taylor are two very shrewd signings, and Carew certainly has the capabilities of doing some damage in this league if they can keep him out of the local stripclub.

I've got a sneaky feeling Kenny Miller will end up as the top Championship goalscorer this season.

Already a three point gap between us and Wet Spam.

Just give us the title now and save any embarrassment. :icon_lol:

I've got a sneaky feeling Kenny Miller will end up as the top Championship goalscorer this season.
A lot of our fans were grizzling through the game that he didn't do enough pointless chasing around. Sound familiar?

Carew certainly has the capabilities of doing some damage in this league if they can keep him out of the local stripclub.
He'll need to stay off the treatment table as well.

thought West Ham were lively enough in the first half, but they got worse as the game went on

uh...Robert Green through his hands, almost as bad as De Gea

thought West Ham were lively enough in the first half, but they got worse as the game went on

uh...Robert Green through his hands, almost as bad as De Gea
Well what do you expect from a bottom three team?
On that subject, I would pay pretty good money for that to be the same three at the end of the season.

Last season WHU were nearly always the underdog.
This season as one of the top tips for promotion, be interesting to see how they (don't) cope with now being favourites in most games.

Last season WHU were nearly always the underdog.
This season as one of the top tips for promotion, be interesting to see how they (don't) cope with now being favourites in most games.

It does have the potential to go wrong. Allardyce could have been the man to sort Newcastle out but they never took to him and his style of football and he ended up hounded out.

The same could happen here.

It does have the potential to go wrong. Allardyce could have been the man to sort Newcastle out but they never took to him and his style of football and he ended up hounded out.

The same could happen here.

The whole West Ham vs ugly football theory has been confusing me all summer. When exactly have West Ham been a pretty passing team to watch?

In the 16 or so years of me watching football I have never regarded them as a nice team to watch so can only assume this is from 80s and before? Perhaps back to 1966 when Wham won the world cup.

The whole West Ham vs ugly football theory has been confusing me all summer. When exactly have West Ham been a pretty passing team to watch?

In the 16 or so years of me watching football I have never regarded them as a nice team to watch so can only assume this is from 80s and before? Perhaps back to 1966 when Wham won the world cup.

You finally got yourself to the answer that I was about to give you. When I used to live in London, I loved going to see West Ham playing their pretty passing football only for ugly northern teams to beat them.

You finally got yourself to the answer that I was about to give you. When I used to live in London, I loved going to see West Ham playing their pretty passing football only for ugly northern teams to beat them.

So the West Ham style of football hasn't been played by Wham for about 40/45 years?

Oh, we have a press conference called for tomorrow morning. Rumours of Jimmy Bullard abound.
Probably just Bellamy though. Tsk.

Oh, we have a press conference called for tomorrow morning. Rumours of Jimmy Bullard abound.

For one dreadful minute then I didn't realise who was posting and thought this related to lcfc. How much worse can things get down there in south Wales?

For one dreadful minute then I didn't realise who was posting and thought this related to lcfc. How much worse can things get down there in south Wales?
It could be worse, we could be beneath you in the league.;)

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere but I read that Forest are yet to have had a shot on target. :icon_lol:

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere but I read that Forest are yet to have had a shot on target. :icon_lol:

:018: Shouldn't say things like that before Saturday.

I once waited ages for a bus and then several turned up at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669