The Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, no what, this was the paper that supported Hitler until the outbreak of hostilities in 1939, I usually ignore everything you post but this is beyond the pale, total crap! I would say more but the rules say attack the post not the poster.

Wonderful.
There ought to be an icon for when people are spluttering with indignation.

Unconditional regard dear Biffa unconditional regard. :icon_lol:

I think I had that on a T shirt, about 30 years ago. Another version involved a dalek and Dusty Bin.
Daleks, Davros, Bobby Davro, Bob Carolgees, Carol Decker, Desmond Dekker, James Bond, Sean Connery, Sean Bean, Beenie Man, bin man, Dusty Bin.

Biffa having a tantrum was too funny to pass up. Sadly because he does not read my posts he won't have seen it.
But you are right - no more on this thread.

He is right about what exactly? It was your declared intent only to make one single post in the thread and thereby excuse yourself from answering any counter-posts

Daleks, Davros, Bobby Davro, Bob Carolgees, Carol Decker, Desmond Dekker, James Bond, Sean Connery, Sean Bean, Beenie Man, bin man, Dusty Bin.

How the **** do you get to James Bond from Desmond Dekker?

I'm more worried about his knowledge of Dr Who enemies. I had to Google 'Davros'.

Surely he doesn't watch that shite? Surely?!

I've not seen it for about 30 years, but I knew who Davros was

Ah, 'Caravan World' arrived in its usual plain brown wrapper this morning - fantasic read, suberb piece on the latest Sterling Elie Amber. Right of centre I guess, but I can live with that.

Sorry, i thought all papers were biased and just printed their own version of a story 'spun' to ensure it's biased readers do not disagree with their prejudice and therefore defect to a rival?

This is the media whether it 'news(papers)' TV, polititians or whatever.

Get over it.

Sorry, i thought all papers were biased and just printed their own version of a story 'spun' to ensure it's biased readers do not disagree with their prejudice and therefore defect to a rival?

This is the media whether it 'news(papers)' TV, polititians or whatever.

Get over it.

The point of this thread was about the DM publishing a story that was made up, including made up quotes, not about political bias.

The point of this thread was about the DM publishing a story that was made up, including made up quotes, not about political bias.

Yes quite, but all papers make things up or manipulate stories to suit. My point was this is nothing new and certainly not confirned to the DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00