The England Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I have been saying this for months, fat ugly useless twat he is, how can I get wood looking at him in shorts. I've stopped watching England since Beckham got dropped, now he is a dreamboat. I'm not usually fussy and if Rooney had a better personality then I'd still do the hand jive whilst watching him. You just can't get a decent footballing hunk anymore
Weirdo

fcukcov

Bet the old farts at the FA wish they'd appointed MON now.....stubborn gits

like they really care.They will still collect their nice big wage every month.

highland fox

Robinson kept us in the match first half

It was McClaren's fault

Five feckin' defenders (one of whom is Gary Neville)
Two feckin' defensive midfielders
The increasingly embarrassingly awful Frank Lampard
The Increasingly fat and embarrassingly awful Rooney
And the World class international striker that is Peter Crouch

mmmmmmm, wonder why we can't score a goal to save our feckin' lives

Truly pitiful

Spot on,7 defensive minded players,A Striker going through a drought.An over-rated fat ponce posing has a Attacking Midfielder and Crouch who to be fair does look as though he cares.

highland fox

Although not good enough.

Bilic hit it on the head he said forgot systems and formation, its about movement left-right, up-down. England did feck all.

What is it 11 goals in 13 games for England...not bad.

Hazzman

What is it 11 goals in 13 games for England...not bad.

Against the likes of Jamaica, Trindad, Andorra, Macedonia

He's lacking against likes of higher quality. I think hes trying but its not his level.

Another point what made me laugh was that both set of ''experts'' moaned about 3-5-2. Surely 90k a week players can make it up.

Still scratching my head at Gary Neville at Right Wing Back.

highland fox

Against the likes of Jamaica, Trindad, Andorra, Macedonia

He's lacking against likes of higher quality. I think hes trying but its not his level.

Another point what made me laugh was that both set of ''experts'' moaned about 3-5-2. Surely 90k a week players can make it up.

Still scratching my head at Gary Neville at Right Wing Back.

He still scores which is more than the rest of them.He's not ideal I admit but I think there are far worse players out there in an England shirt,with Crouch you know exactly what you are getting.
There was no need to play 3-5-2...no need at all

Willlow

Says a lot about English football when you bring on Defoe and Richardson to try and turn the game round! :(

fitz

Says a lot about English football when you bring on Defoe and Richardson to try and turn the game round! :(

how many goals has defoe scored this season? does anyone else just see him as a ex-west ham promising player who still lives on that rep?

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Like Lampard?

The press have it all wrong today, if it wasn't for robinson then it would have been 5-0. IMO they dont feel they can attack McLaren yet, so robbos the scapegoat.

highland fox

Like Lampard?

The press have it all wrong today, if it wasn't for robinson then it would have been 5-0. IMO they dont feel they can attack McLaren yet, so robbos the scapegoat.

Ridiculous isn't it?:102:

Ox Fox

Like Lampard?

Maybe they are not attacking McLaren because Max Clifford is now his 'press advisor', i.e. writing his press conference/interview replies for him, and if the papers fall out with Max they'll lose access to a lot of juicy stories?

Hazzman

Rooney swore at England fans leaving last nights game. England fans booing and Rooney reacted.

Interviewed fan got it spot on 'Travelled all this way, paid all this money, see that performance and reaction and they get paid for it'

joe501

Like Lampard?

The Sun's front page on thursday was:
aPAULing...:tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673