The England Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on Cole and Terry, but imo Robinson should take the blame as well for the first goal. No way could i see a goalkeeper like Shilton ever getting beat like that.

Yeah I said to the missus at the time, he was IMO at least half to blame for both goals, some bad luck on the second, but you always get your foot behind the ball, not under it

Yeah I said to the missus at the time, he was IMO at least half to blame for both goals, some bad luck on the second, but you always get your foot behind the ball, not under it

And a basic error by Neville for the 2nd goal. Were we not taught to pass the ball wide of the goal:102:

I agree with you on that, though I think we need to look forwards. Our main problem seems to be that our big 5 (gerrard, rooney, lampard, cole and terry) all look weak and are underperforming. Terry and Cole both went to head the ball for their first goal, and both were beaten to it. These are supposed to be two of the best defenders in the world.

Gerrard is CONSTANTLY played anywhere except in his best and favoured position i.e where Fireproof Frank plays.Until he is allowed that role we will never get the best out of him IMO.It seems everyone must fit in around Lampard who is just a lame excuse for an international footballer

And a basic error by Neville for the 2nd goal. Were we not taught to pass the ball wide of the goal:102:

When playing goal last season for my college, a very similar thing happened, my argument was exactly the same to the player what passed it to me. Hit a rut in the goalmouth and went in before I kicked it. Secondly, in a situation like that there's nowt wrong with putting your foot through it and giving it some air.

When playing goal last season for my college, a very similar thing happened, my argument was exactly the same to the player what passed it to me. Hit a rut in the goalmouth and went in before I kicked it. Secondly, in a situation like that there's nowt wrong with putting your foot through it and giving it some air.

Can't remember now whether he had time to put his foot on the ball and control it. Don't recall him being under any great pressure to hoof it:102:

Can't remember now whether he had time to put his foot on the ball and control it. Don't recall him being under any great pressure to hoof it:102:

he had enough time to stick it up his shirt and run away with it nevermind bloody control it.

You can't blame Robinson,the ball hit a rut and bounced over his foot:icon_roll If you are looking for people to blame then theres far more likely candidates than Robinson:102:

You can't blame Robinson,the ball hit a rut and bounced over his foot:icon_roll If you are looking for people to blame then theres far more likely candidates than Robinson:102:

i think people realise that hf if you read the thread but I think thye were just discussing how it was a bit of a silly thing to do but these things happen and there is little you can do about it.

It's just like watching Leicester :mad:

Couldn't agree more

A side managed by an absolute incompetent git, who is then replaced by one of the coaches from the previous discredited regime working under the absolute incompetent git

No idea of what tactics to employ

No genuine passion

Shite dreadful boring football and a complete inability to score

i think people realise that hf if you read the thread but I think thye were just discussing how it was a bit of a silly thing to do but these things happen and there is little you can do about it.

And he kept us in the game in the first half.There will be a hundred back passes to the GK this Saturday all aimed at the goal and none will go in,all will be safely cleared.It was a freak goal:102:

And he kept us in the game in the first half.There will be a hundred back passes to the GK this Saturday all aimed at the goal and none will go in,all will be safely cleared.It was a freak goal:102:

I agree hf.

Couldn't agree more

A side managed by an absolute incompetent git, who is then replaced by one of the coaches from the previous discredited regime working under the absolute incompetent git

No idea of what tactics to employ

No genuine passion

Shite dreadful boring football and a complete inability to score

and run by a bunch of incompetent gits that couldnt care how the team do but will willing take nice big salaries for doing feck all to stop the rot.

Robinson kept us in the match first half

It was McClaren's fault

Five feckin' defenders (one of whom is Gary Neville)
Two feckin' defensive midfielders
The increasingly embarrassingly awful Frank Lampard
The Increasingly fat and embarrassingly awful Rooney
And the World class international striker that is Peter Crouch

mmmmmmm, wonder why we can't score a goal to save our feckin' lives

Truly pitiful

It was McClaren's fault

Truly pitiful

:038: :038: Finally i agree with something homer says :icon_bigg

It was McClaren's fault

Truly pitiful
I have been saying this for months, fat ugly useless twat he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697