The England Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one who couldn't get excited about therse games. I turned off after 15 minutes.

I find it bizarre the Gary Neville is always preferred above Luke Young, and that Frank Lampard is chosen above Bill or Ben The Flower Pot Men

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get excited about therse games. I turned off after 15 minutes.

I find it bizarre the Gary Neville is always preferred above Luke Young, and that Frank Lampard is chosen above Bill or Ben The Flower Pot Men

Just cant motivate myself for these so called 'smaller' teams. Maybe if I had been drinking since this morning Id be enjoying it.

For me should be Gerrard and Parker in the middle, Lamps has been poor this season. Dont mind Neville, hes solid enough as a right back, but going forward and in particular his crosses today have been poor.

I dont think we are awful I think its more Macedonia are a lot better than we expected..

I will say this though..

Stuart Downing is crap.. and it wouldn't surprise me if he became McClaren's bumboy and always gets a place.

Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Boring Boring England, Boring Boring England!!

Maybe Macedonia were better than we expected, but at the end of the day, these are the teams we should be putting away.

I agree with the downing comment, not England class by a long way, that showed when SWP came on, hes a rightsided player, yet did more on the left side in 15mins than Downing did in 75. The sooner Joe Cole is back the better.

WE WERE bloody awful you cant tell me with all the experience in that side, they cant figure out how to beat the system that Macedonia were playing. But also the manager plays his part in this shambles , it was plainly obvious before half-time that things were not working, we should have IMHO have played two wingers after the interval took Rooney off and brought Defoe on earlier and spread the ball wide to use the flanks and Wright-Phillips on the right and utilize his pace, put Gerrard in behind Crouch to feed from him.Lampard had another poor game for me, and I dont think Downing has the international ability but should have been effective enough against this side.

Well done Scotland :038:

Tough call that one. I love to see the Scots humiliated, but I can't deny the fact I love the french getting beaten by dross......:icon_conf

The trouble is the jock feckers will gloat about football of all things....

no, bad result as far as I'm concerned. :mad:

Imo you have to give some credit to Macedonia. They played adventurous football and looked reasonably comfortable. On this evidence they look capable of taking points off the other teams as well. As for England, imo Lampard wasn't in the game, Gerrard was inconsistent and gave the ball away too easy at times. Downing had a shocker and Rooney looked short of confidence. Thought Ledley King played well and SWP looked alright when he came on

Well done Scotland :038:

Should be a low scoring week in the Prediction league!

By the way Wales weren't as shite as their scoreline suggested, we played really well in the first half but ended up 3-1 down thanks to some duff keeping, defending and long shots.

By the way Wales were as shite as their scoreline suggested, we played really well in the first half but ended up 3-1 down thanks to some duff keeping, defending and long shots.

There were some good goals and some scottish 'keeping.
However, the scoreline doesn't lie......:icon_wink

I hope the people who in the summer said Cole is the best left back in the world saw that game today.

I hope the people who in the summer said Cole is the best left back in the world saw that game today.
The only person that we've got in our team that comes anywhere near to being the best in the world in their position is Steven Gerrard.

Rooney is a wanker as I have said before, and today he did not let me down....

Behead the fecker I say......:038:

Fecking awful, there is only one world-class player on there, Stevie Gerrard.

Macedonia looked a very useful outfit with a more forgiving group they wouldnt be far off.

At least the Polaks beat Borat's National Team 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669