The F A Cup 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've watched the link, and feck me, string him up.
Going by the reaction of his opponent, much ado about not a lot.
Not like the Dutch bloke on the German, is it?
Anything else?

*Person on internetz makes a claims*

*Another person on internetz disputes claim*

*Person on internetz proves claim*

*The other person on internetz says 'who cares?!'*

Well, I've watched the link, and feck me, string him up.
Going by the reaction of his opponent, much ado about not a lot.
Not like the Dutch bloke on the German, is it?
Anything else?

Does it matter? I'm making a point that he isn't the angel many portray him to be. I'm not saying he should be lynched or that he's Maradonna either. Just warning people to be careful when they place him on the mantel as this gentleman of sport, when he isn't.

That's not the only video online of him 'acting up' there's several others, including chasing to keep a ball in against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and when he realises he can't keep it in he volleys it as hard as he can into the front rows of the crowd, turns around and laughs.

I think he's a genius, I just think he's not that much different to your average footballer when it comes to discipline and conduct.

Does it matter? I'm making a point that he isn't the angel many portray him to be. I'm not saying he should be lynched or that he's Maradonna either. Just warning people to be careful when they place him on the mantel as this gentleman of sport, when he isn't.

That's not the only video online of him 'acting up' there's several others, including chasing to keep a ball in against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and when he realises he can't keep it in he volleys it as hard as he can into the front rows of the crowd, turns around and laughs.

I think he's a genius, I just think he's not that much different to your average footballer when it comes to discipline and conduct.
I don't watch every Barca or Argentina game.
However they are prety well televised. In all the games I've seen him play, I'd say he is one hell of a talented footballer.
The only way some teams seem to try to stop him is by fouling him.
When I see some of the prima donnas in our EPL go down under a gust of wind, and compare that to the ABH that Messi suffers on a weekly basis, the man shows considerable more restraint than your average footballer.
He may not be a saint, but compared to the many........

I think that I actually like him more now!

[video=youtube_share;BnesOQTbWeQ]http://youtu.be/BnesOQTbWeQ[/video]

I think that I actually like him more now!

[video=youtube_share;BnesOQTbWeQ]http://youtu.be/BnesOQTbWeQ[/video]

He could have hit anyone, a pensioner, a child - Hilarious. I hate the fact that because he is Messi, he can get away with almost anything, if anyone else did that in a match, they'd be hung drawn and quartered.

I agree he's the greatest footballer we've seen for a long while, perhaps even the best ever. I know he gets fouled all over the place and I applaud him when he stays up....but he he dives when Barcelona need it and so many forget about it because he's Messi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670