The F A Cup 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

Can't see that there is a specific F A Cup thread and as soon our interest will be involved and Hinckley are playing this weekend in an important tie for them thought I would start a thread.

Rather than start with that important game against Tamworth here is a report about the unmoving Welsh FA putting 2 fingers up at poor old Hereford.

Any goalies amongst you fancy playing in goal for Hereford next weekend

Hereford fear they could be without a recognised goalkeeper when they face Yeovil in the FA Cup on Saturday.

Director of football Gary Peters is livid that David Cornell cannot play, despite the fact Wales Under-21s do not play Armenia until Tuesday.

Adam Bartlett and Russell Hoult are injured and Peters is not hopeful of finding loan cover.

He told the club website: "Because it's an FA Cup game, clubs in Leagues One and Two won't lend us anyone."

He continued: "Premier League clubs don't want their goalkeepers cup tied and a lot of the keepers from non-league which we might have a chance are cup tied so at the moment we've got no keeper for next week."

Rather than start with that important game against Tamworth here is a report about the unmoving Welsh FA putting 2 fingers up at poor old Hereford.
Hereford sign an International who is called up for duty, they have no back up, and that's the Welsh FA's fault?

Can't see that there is a specific F A Cup thread and as soon our interest will be involved and Hinckley are playing this weekend in an important tie for them thought I would start a thread.

Any goalies amongst you fancy playing in goal for Hereford next weekend

Looks like there is a goalkeeping crisis at Herefords opponents Yeovil as well. Could be that both clubs are going to be chasing the same keeper this week until the game at the weekend.

up the Knitters!

I saw them on Saturday. They were rubbish. No chance of beating Tamworth if they play like that again.

They were excellent in the Darlo replay. Fingers crossed they can give it a good go against Tamworth.

Jeff will be happy Carlisle are winning 1-0. I had been watching but went away for a short while and missed the goal.

EDIT Carlisle just scored again 2-0 now. An overhead kick similar to Muzzys at Grimsby.

ANOTHER EDIT Carlisle just scored again 3-0 now.

Game over me thinks

Last edited:
They were excellent in the Darlo replay. Fingers crossed they can give it a good go against Tamworth.

Well they certainly did by the sound of it. Ahead twice with only 10 men and pegged back in injury time. Sounds like it was a cracking game anyone on here go?
The sending off of Hinckleys keeper was a farce. After giving Hinckley a free kick for a foul on the keeper him and the Tamworth forward had a confrontation that resulted in the sending off and the ref then gave Tamworth a penalty!!!t Cue shouts of "you don't know what you're doing".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570